The Things You Say: Quotable Quotes

?!

serrulius said:
I bought Garrys Mod 10 the other day..with Counter Strike Source etc
I downloaded this installed the main gmod.7z file.

You just bought a non-legit copy of a game. You cannot fail any more than this.

Originally Posted by Sulkdodds
Gordon Freeman likes to lock his door. He forgets his keys in the house sometimes so the crowbar does the macarena whilst Gordon's nipples went to the hl2.net moderators. Delicious pigs responsible for Chernobyl, according to David Icke. Shit shit PENIS PENIS PENIS In teh VUHGAYENAH its the greatest thing ever known to get rid of Samuraikenji and SlugAdvisor Which will not happen penis penis penis penis the end.

Lolchar

KA what the hell? :| Kyrnn posted Jintor's ava as a facepalm joke, then Peshy posted Krynn's ava...then you broke it by posting Shamrock's ava when it was meant to be Peshmergas. If i was to continue the combo then i would have posted your ava, the the person following would have posted mine.

It's a ****in moot point, so quit with the insults.

Also lol Dodds...MORAN! Almost sprayed water all over my screen hehe

I am sorely, terribly disappointed that I haven't been quoted here yet.

I am :arms:ing so hard right now.

To be technically correct, the chain wasnt broken. It was ended. By continuing along the same line as the chain, but doing something different as a new joke, it ends the chain.

Trust me, I majored in Forum Chain Fabrication in a University.

I always liked my quotes.
From the HL2.net chat:
Danimal- I have ripped open the chest of a man, clawed away his ribs and ate his heart.
Forum:
Warbie- My dog had a pillow he used to roger senseless for many a year. Nobody would touch it. It was filthy, covered in dog jizz and mold. He loved it tho.
PM (kinda rhymes):
Samon- hool, you are so cool.
Stig dating a child:
Jintor- Stigmata! Come out with your hands up! This is the police! Leave the child alone!
From the smart monkey thread:
Tyguy- cheerio my good man, what say you fetch me a banana...don't make me throw feces at you."
From Sam playing as the heavy in TF2:
[HL2.net]Sam-2k- Consider yourself fisted by a large Slavic man.
From the Indiana Jones 4 thread:
Ennui-- If Shia ****s this up I will personally shit in his mouth.
Birthday thread:
highlander- Happy Ejection From The Vagina Day!
This one is a classic as Pitz got caught lying :naughty::
CyberPitz- I gotta go to a coworkers house tonight and help her fix her computer.

I am sorely, terribly disappointed that I haven't been quoted here yet.

I am :arms:ing so hard right now.

That's because you never say anything noteworthy.

Scoot rush.

One time in german class we were talking about chirstmas and I said I was jewish (i'm not). So after a while the teacher said "What? Do you feel you offended"? and I said "Not so much offended as.....left out" quote of the year.

it's almost impossible for me to tell you how cool everything is going to be right now.

I dunno man, it's just.. it's just gonna be totally cool.

EDIT: like, super cool.

why dude?

I feel a little empty inside without knowing what you are talking about.

is this about that girl?

Huh? Oh, no, dude, I was just sort of quoting a webcomic I was reading, and thought I'd pass on the message. Like, round-sunglasses ice-cube in your bunghole cool.

I'm just joking around.

Back