The Things You Say: Quotable Quotes

Que, i'm gonna jump through your friggin computer screen and slap you silly ;)

Whatever happened to Darkseid anyway? He just dissappeared one day and never returned. I miss his ridiculously wordy posts.

He made a post saying hl2.net is boring and hes not going to participate anymore. He still lurks though, and posts once in awhile. He also got a jerb at some game video place (not video game place, a game video place), so that probably eats up a bunch of time.

I actually leave for a couple months at a time, and nobody notices.

I noticed you were gone before. I said something too. Something like, "WTF? where the hell is que?" or WHO THE HELL BANNED QUE?! PREPARE to DIE!

He made a post saying hl2.net is boring and hes not going to participate anymore. He still lurks though, and posts once in awhile. He also got a jerb at some game video place (not video game place, a game video place), so that probably eats up a bunch of time.

I will hunt him down and force him back online. Brb.

I locked the door behind Jintor. Wooo!

Just kidding.

Don't get lost out there buddy! Make sure you wrap a cat6 cable around your waist to find your way back!

Can't believe I said their... changed it. I was hastily posting, but even then I don't usually get those ones wrong. Ugh. lol

Heres one for you guys that im going to make now.

A webcam is an anal probe but only less user friendly.

Back