The video is NOT new footage.

Vitalogy

Reaction score
<Vitalogy> Erik, I have to know this.. you said that it is around 25 minutes of footage.. is it just the same E3 footage in high quality?

<ErikJ> Vitalogy - That is correct.

So basically, dont really wait on it. Sure, it will be amazing, but its probably not worth sitting at the computer all day for if you have seen the E3 stuff.

I agree, and I haven't. Just dissappointing not to get something when you were told you would. :|

Originally posted by Vitalogy
<Vitalogy> Erik, I have to know this.. you said that it is around 25 minutes of footage.. is it just the same E3 footage in high quality?

<ErikJ> Vitalogy - That is correct.

So basically, dont really wait on it. Sure, it will be amazing, but its probably not worth sitting at the computer all day for if you have seen the E3 stuff.

lil slow? we've all known this for awhile, welcome to last week.

Wheres that old new pics when ya need it...

He said something like "those aren't the only videos we'll be releasing". I think he means they will just do E3 ones first.

he also said the e3 one being released has a scene of falling off a cliff...what is that all about/

He said about a "falling off the cliff" part aswell. It was mentioned in some previews. So we will get some new footage over steam at some point.

http://pc.ign.com/articles/400/400985p1.html

Think its mentioned here. Ill have a quick read.

"Crouching beneath cover, you can see the ant lion guard trying new ways to get in at the player. He circles around, trying alternate approaches and finally gives up to go finish off the cops, who've holed up in a heavy vehicle nearby. The ant lion guard bashes against the car a few times. Fearing they'll be pushed over the edge, the police send up an emergency flare to call in a gunship. Before it can arrive, the ant lion guard manages to push the vehicle over the edge and send the cops to their death. "

Originally posted by subs
he also said the e3 one being released has a scene of falling off a cliff...what is that all about/

Thats what I said, actually :cheese:

it's right here =)

positive7.jpg

No, he didn't. Someone mentioned it, and he asked IF it had already been shown. He never said that it was going to be released.

He said that they'd be trying out the media with these movies, but that more media stuff would come very soon after: maybe by the end of the week. These vids seem to be sort of a test for steam media delivery.

Your wrong there will be the higher-quality 500MB video and some new video also.

23:40.44 <BWMASTER> Erik: Is there any chanse that we will be seeing anything new in this week?
23:41.00 <ErikJ> Yes, there will be more stuff this week.

How can I be wrong when that doesn't contradict anything I said?

Originally posted by 82ross
He said about a "falling off the cliff" part aswell. It was mentioned in some previews. So we will get some new footage over steam at some point.

http://pc.ign.com/articles/400/400985p1.html

Think its mentioned here. Ill have a quick read.
umm it's not mentioned in that i don't think.. please link to a place where a video or demo of falling off a cliff is discussed.

Originally posted by worldspawn
umm it's not mentioned in that i don't think.. please link to a place where a video or demo of falling off a cliff is discussed.

Crouching beneath cover, you can see the ant lion guard trying new ways to get in at the player. He circles around, trying alternate approaches and finally gives up to go finish off the cops, who've holed up in a heavy vehicle nearby. The ant lion guard bashes against the car a few times. Fearing they'll be pushed over the edge, the police send up an emergency flare to call in a gunship. Before it can arrive, the ant lion guard manages to push the vehicle over the edge and send the cops to their death.

From Page 4.

and the new vids, all told, will be 800megs, though they will be cut into smaller pieces.

even when Doug begins dropping enemies down a giant Plinko board.

Now that's what I wanna see.:) 1st page of the article btw.

full credit goes to joeyslucky, wherever he found it, i use it too, and i love him for it, even though he wants me to take it off :( i think i will to respect his wishes, but i really like it :(

I don't care anymore about videos.. I want to some MP info!!

And I want a Ferrari Modena, anyone want to help?

someone help me find some funky cold madena...

These new released... higher quality vids arent the same as the 500+ MB E3 video available through fileplanet are they?

hmph, i just get bored of the same stuff instead of teh new exciting video stuff! thats all

i dont care i just wanna see the E3 Videos With High Res
AND DIRECT FEED :D

Back