The Voice actors. Are they worth a praise or a mention?

Norn

Reaction score
It took thousand fingers,minds and clicks there are too to make Team Fortress 2 make it what it is...

what I notice that from counter strike and Half life series
that the voice actors not only did they're part of the series, they also took on part of the facial factor of it...

when valve was done with it's final design and made they're final descesion with the voice actors...

They must have gone back and alter the apperance of them to look alittle like the voice actor
they didn't do that with half life or counter strike from what it looks like...

Hearing how the real sanvich story went down when the writers came to almost wasting the time of everyone...
that the voice actors intervene and took some control....

Sure they only stand behind a mic saying what not into the mic....
but when you read and heard from valve the surpises they didn't expect....

so should the voice actors least matter?

They're credited, people talk about them, most people think they're awesome, what's this rambling thread about when you get right down to it, really?

I met John Patrick Lowrie and his wife Ellen McLain 2 years ago at the The grand thearter up in nashville...

I told him I know he was the sniper and he laughed

I told him and his wife I mention them someday and now I'm doing it...

Cool. But irrelevant to anything that is happening in the world today.

which world?
the tf2 world or the real one?

less drugs please.

also the voice actors for TF2 are worthy of praise...they're so goddamn perfect and the game wouldn't be nearly as entertaining if it wasn't for them.

I'm sure they got thier praise and mentions from Valve in the form of a paycheck.

It's not like people spit on them as they walk the streets or anything.

If I was the actor for the Sniper, I'd probably not want fame for it (Such a fake accent, I'd have Jarate and Drop Bears at me 24/7!)

Back