They Hunger HL help

Gman

Spy
Reaction score
I have just been able to download mods for Half Life(non-steam).

I have downloaded They Hunger Part I for my Half Life.But,when i go ingame and into the custom game menu and activate the mod,the main menu goes to the They Hunger menu and i click New Game.I goes to a loading screen and after a wee while,it goes back to the main menu and a error message comes up.It says "Invalid dll version" i don't know what it means.I tryed dll libary to repair it.I'll try again.And if it helps,i have the Half Life:Generation pack.Which includes the HL:Game of the year edition(non-source)and Counter-Strike.

I would be mighty grateful if you help me and i will if you want include you in my funny YouTube Video.If you've seen the Gman Squad it will be in the style of it.

I have just been able to download mods for Half Life(non-steam).

I have downloaded They Hunger Part I for my Half Life.But,when i go ingame and into the custom game menu and activate the mod,the main menu goes to the They Hunger menu and i click New Game.I goes to a loading screen and after a wee while,it goes back to the main menu and a error message comes up.It says "Invalid dll version" i don't know what it means.I tryed dll libary to repair it.I'll try again.And if it helps,i have the Half Life:Generation pack.Which includes the HL:Game of the year edition(non-source)and Counter-Strike.

I would be mighty grateful if you help me and i will if you want include you in my funny YouTube Video.If you've seen the Gman Squad it will be in the style of it.

There is a Source version of They Hunger. Make sure the one you downloaded was for GoldSRC, not Source

Also I'm disappointed that They Hunger 2 never came out

Yes, PC Gamer was their client.

Just checking in to say this mod, and Brain Bread, were fantastic.

Good day!

Back