Things to see and do in HL2 (Document)

Found another one in Episode 1.
In the part before Barney's saferoom, where you can fall through the floor, if you explore around that level, you can look through a floorboard and find the grieving couple watching a KleinerCast, and saying some things that would make Gordon Freeman rage pretty hard.

Anticitizen one easter egg

In the Anticitizen One easter egg (number six) you say smash the 4x4 and prepare to be shocked. WHAT IS THE EASTER EGG?????????? Please tell me.

In highway 17, you can look at the liscense plates and the say things like "L33T O1D", and in red letter day if you noclip to where lamarr kills that crow, you see a flat sand place like flatgrass in gmod. there is a car with a old hl1 style car door in the ground that says D00DGR055

I'm surprised no-one's mentioned this one: In the Black Mesa East junkyard, there's a merry-go-round in the corner mounted on one of Father Grigory's spinning motors (which itself is probably just meant to be a car motor or something). You can crawl under it and turn it on, and it spins really fast. Probably a toy for Dog.

Oh, and in Episode 2, just after you kill the chopper with its own mines, if you break the bottle sitting on the car in the shop, the welding guy will say "Hey, I was drinking that!"

That is all.

Hey the spooky easter egg in the AC1 chapter in the sewers is actually 3 poison headcrabs.By the way it scared the crap outta me.Good job.Valve.And the baby doll in the 1st and in the 11th,I don't hear faint children sounds.Plus in Ravenholm.I don't hear any screams but I hear fast zombie screams.

Back