This is an introduction thread

sixkiller

Reaction score
I'm one of those people who aren't good at these threads.

Here is stuff about me:

My name is Chris
I've been tested for hepatitis
I do not have hepatitis
I watch WWE Raw

Sorry, you're only allowed to stay here if you have hepatitis.

Didn't you know, Numbers. Half of the members here are the FBI. You should watch what you say.

Bah, Numbers is fine. We haven't even managed to take Kathaksung into custody yet.

You haven't?

Then where is he? I thought the FBI got him a long time ago. D:

15357, do you really live in Daejon?

Can you get me tickets to Mnet M! Countdown?

15357, do you really live in Daejon?

Can you get me tickets to Mnet M! Countdown?

The what?

Sorry, I don't pay attention to the barbarian-influenced, culture of depravity that is Mnet.

Edit: Also, call me Numbers: that's what everyone here calls me.

I don't like this guy. He's hard to brainwash.

Now this is what I call an introduction thread!

Tell me something, Chris; you can't be much fun if you don't have hepatitis, can you?

Also, I'd like to take this time to warn you of the dangers of Radon.
Stanley Watras was employed as a construction engineer at Limerick nuclear power plant in Pennsylvania when he set off the radiation alarms on his way to work in 1984. Other employees searched his house and found that he had radon leaking into his basement that was unrelated to the nuclear power plant.[citation needed] It was calculated that about 100,000 Bq/m³ (2,700 pCi/L) was contaminating his house and the risk of living there was equal to that of smoking 135 packs of cigarettes a day (see Health effects of radon). This was the first time evidence of the danger of radon exposure was found. After this, standards were set and most homeowners began concerning themselves with radon levels. It is a poison and a carcinogen.

Back