This is what happens when i stop playing tf2 for three days straight.

nesters1337

Reaction score
Does anyone know why, after a few days of not playing tf2, that whenever I start up the game my windows sound service will crash? after exiting the game the problem does not fix itself and i'm forced to reboot to get any sound back out of my computer.
Other games work well (not sure about other steam games though) but so far it seems to only be TF2.

Any ideas:?

Thread title sounds like you're going to talk about withdrawal symptoms or something.

I didn't play TF2 for 2 months, all I've had since I came back have been router issues.
It would seem as though Robin is attempting to punish deserters!

Go to your TF2 properties in Steam and verify the integrity of the game's cache.

This is valves way of punishing you for not appreciating TF2 enough. Send them some fan mail and hugs and kisses in the post and they will allow you to play again. But only if your TRUELY sorry and you have learnt your lesson.

I didn't play for a while, and now I get a slight frameloss/stutter. Kind of like what happened with L4D2, but less stuttery. Baahh, was too drunk last night to troubleshoot, I'll have to try again tonight.

Back