This may make people feel sad...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omlette---run 3dmark2001, and or 2003. I want to see the scores and compare them to mine.

Originally posted by omlette

bitch%20slapped.gif

In reality, your a geek.

In reality, your a geek.

dictionary.gif

IN REALITY, YOU CAN'T SPELL.

(Don't even try to say 'omg omlet ur naem is spelled wrogn!' - it's intentional.)

proved every one of our points wrong in addition to being suave

Thats like, the wackest thing I've ever read.

btw, you didnt prove all my points wrong. You can't OC. You can't name your brand of ram, and Alienwares are overpriced.

Dont make me go to newegg on this 56k modem to prove you wrong.

*plz someone else do this*

Am I suppose to feel bad about being a geek?If I am then tell me and I'll start feeling bad for myself.

Originally posted by Tr0n
Am I suppose to feel bad about being a geek?If I am then tell me and I'll start feeling bad for myself.

Good job on replying to a post which was aimed at me.

oh sorry i wasn't looking.damn me to hell

IN REALITY, YOU CAN'T SPELL.

wtf are you talking about? When I spelled "Your" instead of "You're"?

Im just a lazy bastard and Im too lazy to make the keystroke to the apostrophe sign you hoe.

btw, 3dmark score?????????????????????????????????????

edit - gj on fixing your mistake beforehand

I'll fetch my 3dmark scores tomorrow morning.

LEARN TO USE CLOSING TAGS PLEASE.

already did, messed up from editing out your stupid stuff.

3dmark scores

btw, this isnt an html website.

Originally posted by AnAtOmEE
already did, messed up from editing out your stupid stuff.

3dmark scores

btw, this isnt an html website.

How ****ing ignorant can you be, of course it is. If you're talking about the code used on the forums, yes, it's 'vB code'. But it uses closing tags regardless.

edit - gj on fixing your mistake beforehand

I'll fetch my 3dmark scores tomorrow morning.

Typing in your email and password is too much time for you?

Or its probably saved in you're cookies to make your job easier.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
G"ood job on replying to a post which was aimed at me."

OMFGZ ROFLMAO PWNED LOL

How ****ing ignorant can you be, of course it is. If you're talking about the code used on the forums, yes, it's 'vB code'. But it uses closing tags regardless.

an HTML Learning site. MY BAD

Typing in your email and password is too much time for you?

Or its probably saved in you're cookies to make your job easier.

"You're" stands for you are. Basically, while trying to make yourself look intelligent - you just ****ed up. Again.

Please stop.

dude-owned.jpg

with alienware you get what you pay for.they generally use the top end components in there pc's,right tdown to the fans,and this is reflected in there price.what many of you seem to forget is that alienware provide a guarentee,and support-for ppl who are not PC experts this is most welcome.i myself work as a technician,and always build my own-i have no trouble dealing with problems though,a lot of other ppl do.

Originally posted by NiNjAFoX
G"ood job on replying to a post which was aimed at me."

OMFGZ ROFLMAO PWNED LOL

You must not have seen who got pwned the countless other times.

coughOMLETTEcough

"You're" stands for you are. Basically, while trying to make yourself look intelligent - you just ****ed up. Again.

Please stop.

dude-owned.jpg

damn, i admit that **** up.

Im not getting owned. You're not my ****in english teacher.

damn, i admit that **** up.

Im not getting owned. You're not my ****in english teacher.

You mean "English" teacher. It's not lower case.

Please stop.

therein, my friend, lies the pwning.

Originally posted by Wing
Yes, you are getting owned. Get over it.

I'd rather make a goddamn spelling error than an error that would lose me a 500-1000$. Whos getting pwned now? This error is him buying an alienware instead a building one himself.

Ok talk about spelling what is pwned.It's spelled Owned.

The only errors I see are you bitching about him about his purchase and your spelling and grammar mistakes.

Ok talk about spelling what is pwned.It's spelled Owned.

Actually, it's "owned". Only as the first word of a sentence would it be "Owned".

No point in dragging this on, so please only continue to post here if you have a damn point.

- omlette

Wing it's called "calling someone a name" of course he doesn't know what or who he is.Sorry if this sounds geekish.

Wing it's called "calling someone a name" of course he doesn't know what or who he is.Sorry if this sounds geekish.

Tr0n, I have no problem with you, as you seem pretty open minded. However, I have a problem or two with anatomee.

dude, you're a geek. and a jewish noob.

Wow. You sound really smart. My IQ drops a few points with every new post I read from you. Please, give up.

Anyways back on topic here is my system spec:

2.0Ghz P4
256mb sdram
64mb G4 Graphics
Some audigy sound card

See as you can see my system sucks compared to most peoples.But thats the system i wanted.why? because I don't need a great computer when all i do is play counter-strike and quake 3.I saved a whole lot of money.See when you get a computer you need to think about what your going to do with it.Like gaming,graphics design,web desiging, etc etc.

I am of course going to have to upgrade soon for hl2.But for now this system is perfect for me.

I am of course going to have to upgrade soon for hl2.But for now this system is perfect for me.

My system is fine for me. I paid a little more than some people, but so what? That was my choice. If people just let others be, we wouldn't have this crap. But newegg-type people are always - "OMG LOL MIEN WAS CHEAPR I AM SUPERIOR"

Originally posted by TheRocker132
Wow. You sound really smart. My IQ drops a few points with every new post I read from you. Please, give up.

Thanx dude! Atleast I'm not getting any dumber.

what are we doin posting specs now?

Mine:

Athlon Barton 3000+
(2)512mb Corsair PC3200
9500np>9700@9700pro speeds
Asus a7n8x deluxe.

Oh yea I have to say this but. Newegg sucks :p Pricewatch better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back