Tired? GO TO JAIL.

Lol thats funny. If he did do it in an attempt to disrupt things, he should be punished, but now 6 months in jail lol

I yawned to news.

If he did it loud on purpose, serves him right for disrespecting the courtroom. Does this mean he didn't apologize?

a state's attorney's office spokesman, Chuck Pelkie, said Williams did not let out a "simple" yawn. "It was a loud and boisterous attempt to disrupt the proceedings," he said.

He deserves punishment then. But ****ing god damn, 6 months in jail? Are you ****ing kidding me?

That dudge needs to serve 6 months for being a dick. Its about as legitimate a reason for jail time as his reason was.

The sentence would've been appropriate if that guy punched the judge in the face.

I could see like a hundred dollar fine maybe, most judges would just throw him out, but 6 months? The hell?

The judge should have just verbally abused him. Jail is a little much.

If he did it loud on purpose, serves him right for disrespecting the courtroom. Does this mean he didn't apologize?

Junior G Man ftw.

Do you fap to pics of this guy?

J_Edgar_Hoover.jpg

He was in the closet too.

I am a dog so you can't make fun of my spelling. Or I'll bite you.

Alright, yes, the sentence was over the top. I didn't mention that in my original post, but I sure as hell would have slapped a contempt charge on his ass if I were on the bench.

Disrespect ... in his OWN HOUSE.

He's such a cute widdle dawgie with a smiley face and a santa cap. *tosses Krynn a bacon strip* Who's a good doggie. Who's a good doggie. Who's a good doggie. Who's a good doggie. Who's a good doggie. Who's a good doggie. Who's a good doggie.

Yawning = death by firing squad. This should make things exciting for you!

I always thought it was only the cops that abused their legal power.

I have no idea judges do that too. Next thing you know a guy is executed for killing an ant.

I always thought it was only the cops that abused their legal power.
I'd guess that with enough money, just about any judge can be bribed, especially biased judges that have a particular grudge against whatever it is the defendant has done.

This guy just happened to have a grudge against yawners.

I wish I was that dude who yawned so I could take this to trial. I've been playing lots of Phoenix Wright games. I can do this. :p

If only this could be aplied to nail bitters and nose pickers .

nose picking serves a valid medical purpose. i would have lupus if it hadn't been for that boulder i snagged this morning.

Back