Tiscali hosting screens from leak, WTF?

Me either. I didn't really like it, but then it was a crap shot of a crap build. So there's hope yet.
Is that cryptic enough or do I have to avoid it even more?

<Shakes fist in clarky's general direction> Why you lucky little...

lol, lmao, Chris D's Avatar is Hilarious, ill watch that till HL2 comes out, :)

edit: poor cat:(

A friend of mine is in a band called Beastiality Killed the Cat. Personally I thought it was utter genius.

Chris that avatar is making pee my pants. I just choked on my popcorn.

yes where did you get that from, chris? Its brilliant, genious! Anyways, I looked at the pictures and I dont see anything I thought was a spoiler...which one was it?
please, just a vague hint...

mrchimp said:
I don't think Valve can do anything about it, Xbit labs get away with this kind of thing all the time.

Usually, they simply say "no more press release copies for you if you do stupid things like steal our game".

[OT]

ray_MAN said:
Chris that avatar is making pee my pants. I just choked on my popcorn.

I've seen that movie/animation before, but in the version I saw the 'evil' penguin stuck out his foot (or the penguin equivalent) instead of pushing the other one. With the same result of course
[/OT]

I didn't see any spoilers in the screens btw.

It really wasn't much of a spoiler. Just a really bad screenshot. Looking at it again, it isn't a spoiler at all...

UKchaos said:
Links to the illegal alpha screens are not permitted.

rant
Lol this post is just too much, it sent shivers down my spine. I guess 1984 isn't required reading in current high schools. That's probably why people think movies like the Matrix and Equilibrium are 'profound', when in fact they're mindless dribble.
/rant

:afro:

ray_MAN said:
It really wasn't much of a spoiler. Just a really bad screenshot. Looking at it again, it isn't a spoiler at all...
Did you look at *ALL* the screenshots? They show a few enemies most of you have never seen

Yeah I looked at them all. Wow it really spoiled the story for me... I know my enemies... /sarcasm

Back