Touchdown Jesus!

Raziaar

I Hate Custom Titles
Reaction score
Thread made before Stern. Ho ho ho.

Anyway...

20100615071616clipboard.png

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_lightning_strikes_jesus_statue

MONROE, Ohio – A six-story-tall statue of Jesus Christ with his arms raised along a highway was struck by lightning in a thunderstorm Monday night and burned to the ground, police said.

The sculpture, 62 feet tall and 40 feet wide at the base, showed Jesus from the torso up and was nicknamed Touchdown Jesus because of the way his arms were raised, as though reaching out to catch a football. It was made of plastic foam and fiberglass over a steel frame, which is all that remained early Tuesday.

Thor must not have been too happy.

Struck down by righteous lightning fired from a noodley appendage.

I'm sure this is a shock for the christian community.

Man, Jesus just didn't like the fact that his holy representation is made out of plastic.

Hell, it's cheaper that gold..

Proof a christian God doesn't exist. So praise Allah.

No... **** Allah! Lightning would have struck the likeness of him just the same. But, such a likeness can't exist without people being murdered.

I can't believe I lost that picture of No Limit's avatar wearing a turban.

No... **** Allah! Lightning would have struck the likeness of him just the same. But, such a likeness can't exist without people being murdered.

Well to be fair to muslims they are atleast smart enough not to erect 60 foot statues of their prothet made using a steel frame. Maybe that's why Mohamed can't be shown, atleast they had foresight.

nicknamed Touchdown Jesus because of the way his arms were raised, as though reaching out to catch a football.

Somebody doesn't understand football.

Well to be fair to muslims they are atleast smart enough not to erect 60 foot statues of their prothet made using a steel frame. Maybe that's why Mohamed can't be shown, atleast they had foresight.

What is this, I don't even

I didn't see anything wrong with them building that statue... as long as they understood the possibility of such an event happening.

Relax, I'm just pointing out that the muslim religion is much more intelligent than the christian religion.

teehee

Religion isnt a consciousness and therefore any measure of intelligence is an absurdity.

But even if I were to look past your grammatical faux pas, your statement would still be silly. Silly man.

Evangelicals are shit at making statues, the fools didn't even install a lightning rod. They should leave it to the Catholics, who at least have some taste when it comes to religious art.

I can't tell at all if you're serious.

I'm super serious.

Actually I just wanted to see how pissed off I can make you before you realized I was just ****ing with you. Lighten up a bit. If you're ever in NM let me know, I know where to get you some killer bud which should help you get that stick out of your ass.

I'm super serious.

Actually I just wanted to see how pissed off I can make you before you realized I was just ****ing with you. Lighten up a bit. If you're ever in NM let me know, I know where to get you some killer bud which should help you get that stick out of your ass.

hook me up bro. PA is dry, dry, dry, nothing but mids for months

I'm super serious.

Actually I just wanted to see how pissed off I can make you before you realized I was just ****ing with you.

Yeah that's called trolling. You don't troll someone and then tell them to lighten up. You're in the wrong for being a troll in the first place.

Vegeta pissed at me for trolling, you don't say?

Oh shit, look at what I found. I'm still impressed by it by the way.

Back