Toy Story 3 Teaser Trailer

There was something good about Finding Nemo? I didn't notice. Monsters Inc was incredibly mediocre - greatly overshadowed by Toy Story 1 and 2.
Wow.... just...

Wow.

Bug's Life and Cars are the only films that dip below average. Nemo has heart (and art), so I wouldn't expect the prince of darkness himself to understand but Monsters is such a brilliant concept, and one of the group of superior Pixar films that wasn't conceived with a design document that stated 'yeah, we got a kind of neat idea, but the merchandising is so huge it should be f***ing illegal'.
FishBulb said:
I found all the films without Andrew Stanton involved in the screenplay were mediocre, i.e. Incredibles
The Incredibles certainly has a different feel to it, considering that it's Brad Bird's baby, so not 'feeling' it is forgiveable... unless you happen to be called 'FishBulb', in which case, the only objection you can have to it is surely that Bird chose to give the Simpsons superpowers this time.

edit: And I'll post on topic when I find a version of the trailer that doesn't make me install quicktime. It is not 2001 anymore.

Finding Nemo I have to say I really liked, but is one of those ones that I just can't seem to watch over and over like I can some of the others. It's probably the Pixar film the most borders on... annoying. Which isn't to say it's a bad film, just, you know, some of the characters can be a bit grating.

But seriously, anyone who didn't like Monsters Inc just might not have a soul.

The last "oh shit, is he dead" moment in the movie is really the only thing that bugs me about Finding Nemo. And maybe the older clownfish a little bit. I found Wall-E to be okay...nothing more. The Incredibles is top tier. Up might have surpassed it, though, but I'll wait to judge when I see Up another time.

As for Toy Story, I can't say I really remember much except that it was good. I was so young when I saw them. The trailer in front of Up was omgnostalgic with all the voices, though.

Still haven't seen Ratatouille. Hated Cars. By far the worst.

The Incredibles is my favourite. Wall-E is great but the last half-hour isn't as good as the rest and I don't think it's as re-watchable as some of their others.

Toy Story is also great. Monsters Inc and Finding Nemo are good but not fantastic.

Can't wait to see Up and Toy Story 3, although the latter to a lesser extent.

Finding Nemo is the only one with any real character development.

Pixars worst movies from worst to least worst:

1. A Bugs Life
2. Cars
3. Finding Nemo

Best:

1. Monsters Inc
2. Wall-E
3. Toy Story

JESUS ****ING CHRIST LOOK AT THE RATINGS FOR UP

Greatest to least.

1. The Incredibles
2. Toy Story + 2
3. A Bug's Life
4. Ratatouille
5. Finding Nemo
6. Wall-E(it was good as a one time viewing, but it's too slow and the lack of dialogue makes it a chore to sit through)
7. Monster's Inc(really haven't seen it enough times, only saw it once a few years ago)
8. Cars(didn't like this at all.)

Back