Toy Story 3 Trailer

holy shit that dont look to bad

"lets see how much we cost at ebay"

Hahaha, loved it. Looks pretty awesome so far.

Buzz's language reset... :LOL:

It's a very brave thing to move in this direction for a movie, but bravo pixar, always staying away from convention.

This is going to be amazing. I'm so glad they're making a new one. God damn. I ****ing love Toy Story. :|

Just the small clip of the toys in the preschool was enough to sell me

I first saw the title of this thread and got really worried. Though after looking at this trailer, I gotta say I'm excited for this.

Want.

In other news, I haven't seen Toy Story in about 9 years. Might just have to rent...

Why Rent when you can...

>_>

<_<

....STREAM OFF YOUTUBE!

Seriously, there must be like 15 accounts that have copies of the movie split into several parts on youtube.

Why Rent when you can...

>_>

<_<

....STREAM OFF YOUTUBE!

Seriously, there must be like 15 accounts that have copies of the movie split into several parts on youtube.

Dude...be cool...

I totally have a date Friday to see the originals in 3d. I haven't seen it in a long time.

And yes this looks fantastic. Wouldn't expect any less from Pixar though.

After having seen Up today and now this trailer and the fact I'm just about to whap Cars into the DVD player means I am having some sort of Pixargasm.

I can't wait for this. Buzz Lightyear has got to be one of the best characters ever invented.

Love affair with Toy Story rekindled. Will go and see this for sure, humour still seems intact. So much of my childhood wasted watching TS1 over and over on video. :D

Oh gosh oh gosh, I actually don't care for any of the themes put forth by that trailer, but it's goddamned Toy Story and I'm going to see it and I'm probably going to love it.

Love affair with Toy Story rekindled. Will go and see this for sure, humour still seems intact. So much of my childhood wasted watching TS1 over and over on video. :D

You consider that time wasted? :p

Saw this trailer a few days ago, can't wait to see the movie. Looks hilarious and generally 100% up to snuff with the other movies so far.

Looking forward to this :D

I still have to see up though :|

Not actually keen for this at all, though working in retail has kind of crippled any sort of empathy towards small children / Disney.

But if its 3D and I'm grilled off my head, why not.

Cars really isn't that bad.

I have yet to see Up or Walle.

Dear FSM I'm so looking forward to this.

lol What happened to Mr. Potato Head at the end? That doesn't look like a Lincoln Log to me.

Hehe, brilliant stuff. Can't wait to see it.

ts3ga.jpg

lol at Totoro

This movie... I can't describe how good it looks.

Oh wow, no agonisingly long staggered release date for Australia.

...is it June yet?

I couldn't stop smiling while watching that trailer.

God damn I need to get the first two movies on DVD, all I have are the VHSes.

Viral ad-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6dZtNYGlLM&feature=player_embedded

The understated 80s fashion is also worth a mention because overdoing it would have been a dead giveaway. Why? Because people who would buy a Lots-o'-Huggin' Bear for their children are normal people. Not break dancers or Wall Street tycoons with oversize cell phones. These people wear pearls and send their kids off to school with their Lots-o'-Huggin' Bear lunchbox (though, if you look close enough, one kid is wearing suspenders with a skinny tie).

So what would this be called? Reverse viral marketing? Pixar's campaign is a unique way to introduce a new character -- Lots-o'-Huggin' Bear, voiced by Ned Beatty in "Toy Story 3" -- to an established franchise.

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/movie-talk-toy-story-3-features-toy-you-never-had-as-a-child.html

haha ned beatty, that's cool.

Back