Votes: 25 89.3%
  • No, wouldn't be helpful

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters

Hectic Glenn

Site Director
Staff member
Reaction score
Just a quick question. Since it can be tricky to find hats or items you are looking for or reputable individuals to trade with...perhaps your internet family at HL2.net can help!?

How would you guys like a TF2 sub-forum for purely trading? Would you find that useful? If so do you have any other ideas how to best make it work?

Any contributions are appreciated. This stems from the fact if you play on any TF2 server right now, it's like playing WoW with the requests flying back n forth.

Very good idea. specially for steamloners like me with no (steam) friends.

Brilliant idea.

Btw I am in the market for *any* medic hat. I'll trade it for a Pyro fireman hat, a camera beard, or the Heavy's ushanka. All vintage of course.

With the amount of activity this forum gets it doesn't really need it. I say just have trading threads here.

Anyone have an Ushanka spare?

All Ireally have though is the hatless scout, but I do almost have 3 reclaimed metals.

Yes, after I figure out what I want, and/or play some TF2. Think I'm getting withdrawal symptoms.

Anyone want the Pyro's moustache/monocle? Also have a fedora, and willing to trade, depending on the offer I get.

Just a quick question. Since it can be tricky to find hats or items you are looking for or reputable individuals to trade with...perhaps your internet family at HL2.net can help!?

How would you guys like a TF2 sub-forum for purely trading?
I was going to say no, I think a thread in the TF2 forum would be fine, but then
Druckles can I get the pyro's monocle? I will trade thew masters yellow belt,the snipers topi or one of my engineers hats.

Here is my backpack

So if this is what's going to be shitting up all unrelated TF2 threads, I'm all for it

anyone got a KGB or critacola going spare? I got a lot to trade so name your price.

I made a trading thread and instead people clog up the sub-forum suggestion thread with trading! AHHH!

I stumbled across this poll looking for a post about trading, so yeah. Was thinking of just this sort of thing back in August, and kind of started one here that was apparently forgotten before the trading was enabled.

I'm interested in a couple of the new weapons, but I'll wait for the official forum comes up (the poll looks pretty positive right now).

Back