Trick 'r Treat

Lucid

The Freeman
Reaction score

Four interwoven stories that occur on Halloween: An everyday high school principal has a secret life as a serial killer; a college virgin might have just met the one guy for her; a group of teenagers pull a mean prank; a woman who loathes the night has to contend with her holiday-obsessed husband.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggDNhd5FC2U

Man, I've been waiting for this movie for atleast 2 years.
It was supposed to come out Halloween of '07 but for some reason it was shelved... so now it's unfortunately going to be straight to DVD.

But, it looks fantastic.
It's in the same format as movies like Creepshow.

Oh yeah, it's finally coming out on Oct. 6th.

I just thought that this potential gem deserved a thread of its own.
I've got my copy preordered and I can't ****ing wait to get my hands on it.

eh...looks alright. Usually I don't bother with straight to DVD movies.

That guy on the cover with the knife in the background looks like Jack Nicholson.

speaking of Halloween I need ideas for work what I can dress up for that isn't too racy or over the top. i was thinking Gordon Freeman or something cool like the Engineer

No, it kept getting pushed back and was thought to be canned for awhile but I guess all of those petitions finally pulled through.

I'm saddened that it's not going to get a theatrical release since it's not a low budget movie in any way.
Oh well, can't do anything now... atleast it's coming for sure now.

Wow, I remember this trailer. It never came out?

Yeah, I remember watching the trailer after it got really good reviews at some festival. Checked it to see if it was released a couple of months ago, but this I will check out on DVD mainly due to the good reviews. Why has it gone straight to DVD?

Back