Tutorial: Working with NPCs in DM

I am new at this so I have no idea how to access the server.cfg. The Steam forum stated:

open the server.cfg and type in

sv_cheats 1
ent_remove_allweapon_rpg
sv_cheats 0

I could use some step-by-step instructions so I do not screw this up. Will this command work on all maps that I load on the server?

I found a way to remove weapons from an existing Deathmatch map. Download .NET 1.1 utility and install then download ented.exe. The ented.exe will open .bsp files and you can edit them. Thank you for all your help, the response was overwelming.

Garrys mod

Hey Can Someone Help Me Everytime A NCP Attacks Me My Game Crashes And Closes Please HELP !:|:|

I think this is the best tutorial i ever seen in the whole internet... :) You helped my alot... :)

And btw why i can't play with zombies in hl2dm i mean when i summon a zombie i need to kill it fast if i dont kill it fast whe game crashes... please help!! :( :( :(

More one quoestion,when i summon the npc_combine_s he not attacking just looking.
and also i can't spawn:
npc_create npc_zombie
npc_create npc_metropolice
npc_create npc_poisonzombie
npc_create npc_fastzombie
why? because its hl2dm not hl2ep1-hl2ep2-hl1-gmod-gmod11? please i really want to spawn zombies i beg someone help!!! i will by happy if you tell me what is the problem?
And how to do it... :( :( :( :(

I don't think there's any way to get npc_zombie to work properly in Half-Life 2 Deathmatch. I'm not sure about the others though.

Back