TV show/movie game

Reaction score
Okay, so I had an idea recently for a picture thread. Basically, I will start the thread by posting an image of an obscure character from a tv show or a movie. It will be someone's job to identify the character (not the actor) as well as the show/movie that the image is from, and then post another character from a tv show or movie.

I will start out easy:

131452145.jpg

Now someone needs to identify the character, the show/movie that they appear in (in the photo) as well as another picture.

Don't be lame and use an image search, either.

Dr. Gonzo of course! Here's your half of the sunshine acid. Eat it. First scene of Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

cyTqZ.jpg

Kaneda. From the movie Sunshine.

Bit tougher now:

131645213.jpg

Attachments

• 131645213.jpg
    131645213.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 396
Ennui I thought forum games weren't allowed? :p

Ennui I thought forum games weren't allowed? :p
This is kind of interesting so I decided I'd allow it since it's in the image dump... so long as every post pertains to the game and has its own image in it from here on out.

There is still a high probability that Pi will steamroll through here some point and lock it though.

Doomination, that is Moloch from Watchmen.

I'm gonna post easy ones for a while, but if this thread lasts be prepared to step your game up yall :p

KyMsV.jpg

that sucks.. oh well, I don't make the rules.

David Wooderson, Dazed and Confused :p

125421564.gif

Principal Hancock from Forrest Gump? I don't think he was named.

jVUWr.png

Paul Smecker from Boondock Saints. I thought these were supposed to be obscure characters.

Try this one on for size. I'm probably the only one on this forum who has seen this movie

fATOy.jpg

Okay well, to prevent Krynn from killing the thread with the ridiculously obscure picture that not even google image search can identify (yeah I cheated just to see what would happen) I am going to post another picture..:

131546542.jpg

Okay well, to prevent Krynn from killing the thread with the ridiculously obscure picture that not even google image search can identify

Since we moved on, I'll tell. Its Cosmo from the movie Coldblooded, a hitman-comedy from 1995 starring Jason Priestly, which I saw when my dad found a VHS tape of it in a car he was working on that got repo'd, back in like 1999. I've since looked in every movie shop I've ever entered trying to find another copy. It has no DVD release as far as I can tell, since I've never found it. In addition, nobody I've ever talked to about it, in real life or online, has ever seen it.

Shockingly, at some point in the last 6th months it was put up for online streaming from netflix (though no DVD rental available).

b4iOg.png

Butch (kevin kostner) from a Perfect World

tough one

Jeff%20Goldblum.jpg

Ray Kinsella, Field of Dreams? I mean, that kinda looks like Costner putting on a derp face. If not, my bad.

obq0E.jpg

EDIT: Replied late. If no one gets Stern's, use mine I guess.

This thread is much less fun when you have the Tineye extension.

Since we moved on, I'll tell. Its Cosmo from the movie Coldblooded, a hitman-comedy from 1995 starring Jason Priestly, which I saw when my dad found a VHS tape of it in a car he was working on that got repo'd, back in like 1999. I've since looked in every movie shop I've ever entered trying to find another copy. It has no DVD release as far as I can tell, since I've never found it. In addition, nobody I've ever talked to about it, in real life or online, has ever seen it.

Shockingly, at some point in the last 6th months it was put up for online streaming from netflix (though no DVD rental available).

I think I might have seen this movie a long time ago on tv, since I do remember something with this actor, who was supposed to be a hitman.

This game is devolving in to "Let's post stuff from shitty movies only 14 people have ever seen." I shall restart it.
ahvQM.png

Attachments

• ahvQM.png
    ahvQM.png
    173.9 KB · Views: 351
Peter Parker, Spiderman.

Keeping it easy until this shit actually gets off the ground (you ****s).

x8cdP.jpg

I think it's Count Rugan from Princess bride

he's also this guy

spinal7.jpg

also since no one guessed. I posted a pic of Jeff Goldblum in one of his first roles; as a rapist in Death Wish

This game is devolving in to "Let's post stuff from shitty movies only 14 people have ever seen." I shall restart it.

This thread-

"Hey guys, I ain't seen that movie. That's not allowed. If I don't know what movie it's from it's dumb.

Got some pretty tricky ones here, see if you can guess 'em, guys"

7jZLv.jpg

mTcs7.jpg

ekg9f.jpg

This thread-

"Hey guys, I ain't seen that movie. That's not allowed. If I don't know what movie it's from it's dumb.

Got some pretty tricky ones here, see if you can guess 'em, guys"
What's the point in posting stuff so obscure that you're probably the only one in this community that's seen it? To be smug and laugh at people not knowing? Certainly not fun for anyone.

I'm fairly certain Stern was being sarcastic, mocking you for posting the ridiculously obscure picture.

Anyway, I'll try to go back to the last image posted that is somewhat recognizable, try to re-rail the thread..

Nigel Tufnel, This Is Spinal Tap

Next:

Hattie-McDaniel1.jpg

inb4 further derailing my only attempt at a decent thread on these forums

That's from Minority Report, right? Dr. Solomon Eddie, the guy who does his illegal eye surgery.

On the topic of obscure movies... if it's so obscure that you are the only person who probably knows about it on this forum, don't post it. That's just stupid. I devour movies and I could post stills from all kinds of ultra obscure foreign films or something and none of you would ever figure it out.

I doubt any of you recognize this for example:
hqdefault.jpg

(although if you do, then awesome, because I love that movie)

I could post something from a black and white Czech movie made in the 1930s, or something equally obscure, but I don't because that's stupid. Nobody cares that you've seen a movie nobody else has ever heard of, the point here is to do movies that are relatively obscure but actually have a likelihood of someone else on the forum actually recognizing it. I'm not saying you only can post shit like Star Wars or LOTR, just don't use this thread to masturbate about how obscure your taste in movies is.

Here's mine:
IHqKF.jpg

What's the point in posting stuff so obscure that you're probably the only one in this community that's seen it? To be smug and laugh at people not knowing? Certainly not fun for anyone.

On the topic of obscure movies... if it's so obscure that you are the only person who probably knows about it on this forum, don't post it. That's just stupid. I devour movies and I could post stills from all kinds of ultra obscure foreign films or something and none of you would ever figure it out.

Plenty of people on this forum know what Riki-Oh is.

Cfivz.jpg

I was mostly responding to Krynn's image not yours. Also, you have to figure out what mine is before you post one (unless I was wrong).

Brazil is a much better choice though. That's De Niro's character Harry Tuttle.

Rocky Graziano from Somebody Up There Likes Me?

Back