TV Shows that get cancelled when they're good

I'm just pissed they cut Freakazoid. Jerks.

I would have loved to see them at least get eaten alive at the end of that last episode. :|

I still await the third season of Twin Peaks. Even though I know it will never happen.

**** Mark Frost.

Enterprise. Wasn't that bad. Kind've interesting. Shame it was cancelled like halfway through a season.

Firefly. They'll never ever be forgiven for this. EVER!

There are some more, but they don't spring to mind right now.

I miss Early Edition.

Arrested Development is the only show that has ever existed that has truly been wrongly cancelled or cut short.

Go shoot yourself while jumping off a building, and preferably take cyanide and light yourself on fire first for your grievous wrongs.

In order:
Firefly (the greatest TV show ever made)
Freaks and Geeks (the second greatest TV show ever made)
Arrested Development (just a really excellent, underrated show)

Firefly
Drive
Jericho

My three favorite shows that were canceled. *cry*

You just try it. Ill be ready.

Me and my brother watched that show a total of two times. Both times after 5 minutes of terrible jokes and bad acting, I just screamed "NOT FUNNY" at the tv and turned it off.

EDIT: Wait a second... Im thinking of a different show. I never watched arrested development I dont think.

Oh yea, I forgot about Undergrads on Teletoon.. They had one season, then finished. And it was a 'cliffhanger' (if that's what you want to call it..), and I want to see what happens! Damn!

Firefly.

Family Guy obviously, though they brought it back.

You just try it. Ill be ready.

Me and my brother watched that show a total of two times. Both times after 5 minutes of terrible jokes and bad acting, I just screamed "NOT FUNNY" at the tv and turned it off.

EDIT: Wait a second... Im thinking of a different show. I never watched arrested development I dont think.

:LOL: What show were you thinking of?

Firefly was the only show that got cancelled where I was actually heartbroken.
Never really watched any other shows that got cancelled, except for Jericho... it was okay, way too damn dramatic tough.

Biggest. Understatement. Ever.

I don't know. Firefly seemed pretty mediocre to me. I still don't think it deserved to be cancelled.

Jericho and Invasion, however, certainly did deserve to be cancelled.

Oh God..... Reboot.......

That Cliffhanger was pure evil!!

I remember thinking as a kid "What the hell?!?!"

I was getting into Invasion when it ended :/

Firefly being cancelled was a crime - so much potential, so much we never got to discover. Bah.

Firefly definately. While we're at Joss Whedons throat. Would I be the only one to think that Angel should have had some kind of movie made instead of the comic?

The ending was good and all... I just think they should have supplied more resolution.

Back