Uggg Ugg Uggggg Ug Uggg Ugg Uggg I Can't Breath!

lmao - that made me laugh :LOL:

Bit tasteless, but I pissed myself laughing none the less. No idea that was gonna happen lmao

LOL same, the people speaking at the end cracked me up as well. They are like "oh well... ur.... well... ur... I hope... she is ok like... ye that hurt.... I hope she is ok...." I swear they where about to piss them self laughing.

That was effin' brilliant. The man and woman at the end made it so much better.

I saw that on Ebaumsworld. Fun at other people's expense is awesome.

What the hell was that sound she was making.

Razor said:
I hope she was ok :(.
She got winded.. Looking back at it, she didnt even fall a meter..

Bahahahahhaha, dont know why she made that noise ugg noise. "we're gonna..(stops for a sec to hide the laughter) make sure she is"

I saw that a while ago. I can't laugh at stuff like that, like the guy crashing from a base jump (posted on ebaumsworld), I just cringe, although I still watch it... The 2 presenters at the end were funny though.

That was the least funny thing I've seen in my life.

kept on pausin but the noises at the end and that was broadcast on tv bah haah!!!

I don't see how people can laugh at this stuff. Its cruel.

Raziaar said:
I don't see how people can laugh at this stuff. Its cruel.

She fell over and winded herself calm down, it's not like she had her head chopped off.

It's more the sounds she was making than anything else. I mean I've taken plenty of nasty falls but I've never made a sound like that!

hahahahaha I can't stop laughing at that, because I have a good feeling she wasn't actually hurt that bad.

of course she wasnt hurt that bad...it was liek waht 2 and a half feet....besides she pretty much caught her self....pretty funny thought i thought the bucket was going to slowly creep of the edge until she fell...

Heh, old but funny. Laughed so bad first time i saw it.

The presenter woman was dying to laugh just before the video cut, you could tell by her face she was finding it hard to hold in.

mortiz said:
She fell over and winded herself calm down, it's not like she had her head chopped off.

It's more the sounds she was making than anything else. I mean I've taken plenty of nasty falls but I've never made a sound like that!

Yeah, but I mean, even so. Where's the humanity in laughing at others misfortune and pain?

Raziaar said:
Yeah, but I mean, even so. Where's the humanity in laughing at others misfortune and pain?

I'm with you.

But the thing is; it's not even funny in any way. She didn't do anything special, she just slipped. She didn't fall in a special way. It's about as funny as watching someone knock over a pint.

Raziaar said:

Comedy is built on people's misfortune. In sit-coms for example when people screw up we laugh. It's just naturally funny. I know this is "real-life" but the effect is still the same.

mortiz said:
Comedy is built on people's misfortune. In sit-coms for example when people screw up we laugh. It's just naturally funny. I know this is "real-life" but the effect is still the same.

I know comedy is built like that, but you're right, it is real life.

I'll just remember next time to laugh when a car rolls over your foot or other some such bad thing happening to you :-P

Why can't I see anything? I see a black screen but I hear the audio...

Hehe, the suffering of others is the best entertainment there is. :E

But I can understand why she maid those noises, you can get serious breathing problems when you fall down like that, at least I know from experience you can't breath for a moment when you fall on your back.

PvtRyan said:
Hehe, the suffering of others is the best entertainment there is. :E

No wonder why so many people enjoyed the 9/11 attack and the bombing victims in Iraq, among many other things! :)

Raziaar said:
She got winded, 10 seconds of pain :)

That's what you get for cheating :)

Oh and this is very old.

Raziaar said:
I know comedy is built like that, but you're right, it is real life.

I'll just remember next time to laugh when a car rolls over your foot or other some such bad thing happening to you :-P

A Geography teacher at my college managed to run over his own foot once.

Raziaar said:
No wonder why so many people enjoyed the 9/11 attack and the bombing victims in Iraq, among many other things! :)

I fail to see how a lady getting the wind knocked out of her and terrorists killing thousands of people and others being blown up fall into the same category.

Pressure said:
I fail to see how a lady getting the wind knocked out of her and terrorists killing thousands of people and others being blown up fall into the same category.

It has nothing to do with that... I was just making a smartass comment in regard to his saying that the suffering of others is the best form of entertainment there is.

Cruel? Come on I've fallen from heights that were 10 times higher than that and I didn't go "OH OHH HOHH HOHOHOHOOHHHHHH!!!11111oneoneone" for 20 minutes

She fell a total of what 2 feet and you guys are getting all defensive when people find it funny (which it is). It was funny because the lady went "UGGG UGG UG OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" for so long.

Well considering the popularity of shows that exploit the suffering of others, the majority of people enjoy it. And some to ridiculous extremes, i.e. faces of death. Kind of disturbing stuff

the funniest thing in that flick was the background music:p

I mean - that woman was choking in pain and the music was like in disneyland.

yeah, it was funny. I like to laugh when something stupid (she fell from about two feet, right after stumping some grapes to the disneyland music - it was stupid) happens to people, as much as when it happens to me :E

good that they faded those people in the end, cause they seriously looked like they were going to burst into crazy laughter

i thought it looked kind of bad, so i didn't laugh the first time. i generally laugh when people do stupid things, but this was just not funny. when i saw some people's comments here, i couldn't help laughing though.

Is there any news articles anywhere after that notifying of her condition, like if she had indeed been more seriously hurt? It's easy to break ribs or any number of things from that height. Our bodies are quite fragile when the conditions are right.

Raziaar said:
Is there any news articles anywhere after that notifying of her condition, like if she had indeed been more seriously hurt? It's easy to break ribs or any number of things from that height. Our bodies are quite fragile when the conditions are right.

That height? She fell a total of 2 feet.

BTW it is one of the funniest videos I've ever seen, but it is very old.

My god there are some people who really need to get a sense of humor in this thread. You mentioned something about having your foot run over and it not been funny. Well I don't know about you but if I got my foot fan over and I fell on the floor going UGGGGG UGGG UGG UGGGG UGGGG UGG UGGG OOWW THE PAIN UUGG UGG UGGGGG UGGGGGGG UGGG then I can bet about 98% of the people would find it amusing. You must look at life so seriously and in a way its kind of pathetic. I supose at the end of the day you lead your life how you wish. But generally I don't understand why you would think so seriously.

oh my GOD this is from an old thread months ago :p it's still interesting though... btw... nice avatar zeus

IchI said:
My god there are some people who really need to get a sense of humor in this thread. You mentioned something about having your foot run over and it not been funny. Well I don't know about you but if I got my foot fan over and I fell on the floor going UGGGGG UGGG UGG UGGGG UGGGG UGG UGGG OOWW THE PAIN UUGG UGG UGGGGG UGGGGGGG UGGG then I can bet about 98% of the people would find it amusing. You must look at life so seriously and in a way its kind of pathetic. I supose at the end of the day you lead your life how you wish. But generally I don't understand why you would think so seriously.

If you fell over and seriously injured yourself and was crying out in pain, how would you feel with a crowd of people standing over you and laughing hysterically? If someone you loved fell over and seriously winded themselves or injured themselves and was calling out for help, how would you feel if a crowd of people just stood there and laughed.

Just because you can laugh when someone injures themselves, doesn't mean you have a sense of humour. And yes, if you fall a particular way, you can cause some very serious damage.

Back