UK Elections - Who Will/Would you vote for; Public Poll

Who will/would you vote for

• Total voters
Just as Clegg had nothing to say on his amnesty policy, or how it was just a shrug of the shoulders when questioned on his policies on switching to the Euro. Brown can talk all he likes about his amazing financial policies that will get the country going again but the fact of the matter is, the country is in the state its in, while his party was in power, so frankly he has no right to have a say on it.

I thought Clegg answered his amnesty policies entirely. The other two were deliberately misconstruing his intent, saying that he was rewarding illegal immigrants. I hardly think gaining residence after 10 years if you're working and speaking English is "opening the doors", and it avoids resorting to illegal employment, such as all those dead Chinese cockle farmers a while back. Being able to import a relative is questionable, but at least he's addressing a problem that simply trying to deport all of them won't solve. If these people have been undetected for 10 years, chances they'd stay that way unless they had an incentive to reveal themselves, which the Amnesty idea gives.

Cameron, however, completely avoided ever having to clarify his plans to cut immigration that contradict EU legislation.

Newest polling shows LD/Lab neck and neck with Tories a half dozen points ahead. Hung parliament territory still.

how it was just a shrug of the shoulders when questioned on his policies on switching to the Euro.

Now this pisses me off a lot. For those of you who have the ability to hear, you might have noticed Clegg said there be a referendum on the euro. God, letting the people decide...in a democracy?

Update on the polls: still all pretty close. Actual result could easily differ by a few very significant percentage points though. A lot depends on turnout of different age groups, the amount of postal voting already done, the effectiveness of different parties' marginal campaigning.
It's still all very volatile - it's very unlikely anyone will get an outright majority, but aside from that it's anyone's guess.

Update on the polls: still all pretty close. Actual result could easily differ by a few very significant percentage points though. A lot depends on turnout of different age groups, the amount of postal voting already done, the effectiveness of different parties' marginal campaigning.
It's still all very volatile - it's very unlikely anyone will get an outright majority, but aside from that it's anyone's guess.

If I was betting I'd put money on a conservative majority thanks to their UUP coallition. No doubt the DUP would support them too either, given a bit of extra funding for some playgrounds and schools.

The most accurate poll is generally the one the predicts the worst outcome for labour, for some reason that's something they always overestimate.

I doubt it, UUP are unlikely to get more than a single seat. DUP are quite different from Tories on a large number of issues. Even with all the NI seats Con are still far from being assured a majority.
Safe money is definitely on a hung parliament still.

David-Cameron-006.jpg

I am sorry for any nightmares this image may cause.

How about this one?

George-Osborne-is-booed-a-006.jpg

Osborne's reaction to coming on stage at a minorities vote conference and being bood.

Clearly the face of a madman.

Back