ummm WTF is this?

C

Cavalry

I was reading an older thread when, half way down the page, a gray box shows up.

Heres a screen-
Untitled-14.jpg

(WTF?! added by me for effect)

Is there some kind of hax on my hl2.nets, or does this show up for everyone occasionally?

That looks about the size of the adboxes that used to be on here.

Why would it randomly show up in the middle of a page though?

Maybe an adblocker youre using messed something up.

I was reading an older thread when, half way down the page, a gray box shows up.

Heres a screen-
Untitled-14.jpg

(WTF?! added by me for effect)

Is there some kind of hax on my hl2.nets, or does this show up for everyone occasionally?

It's because Highlander caused Chernobyl :borg:

'nuff sed

I'm assuming the browser you're using is Firefox 2. It looks to me like a problem with a stylesheet. You could try the same page in a different browser.

It's just a censored penis. Nothing to see here people, move along.

Consider yourself lucky. Look at what I have to put up with!

carrotbi5.jpg

Oh man you have the megaspywarevirus. QUICK, POUR HOT COKE OVER YOUR SCREEN BEFORE IT TAKES YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. GO GO GO.

Site was down for an hour last night for maintenance. I wonder if this isn't connected.

It seems to have disappeared now after a quick Firefox restart.

Although, Riomhaire, I too wonder if it had anything to do with the maintance last night?
The only adblockers I have are NoScript and Adblocker Plus,and I've never had a problem with them.

I'm assuming it would be considered spam to reply to this with some sort of phallic turnip on my 1920x1200 desktop. Shame, though.

Oh wait, there was an extra page of posts which I missed -_-

Back