Upcoming Pc games for 2012

Here we go...

With regards to Arma 3. We all know it's going to run like crap on everyone's PC when it get released xD

Peter Molyneux should just stop making games.

Molyneux is the typical nerd computer scientist: "Wow, all these artificial intelligence, artificial life, emergent computing, evolutionary programming theories are really cool! I could make some games out of these things!"
We know the rest.

Watched the E3 gameplay of Fable: The Journey and yea.

No.

Was that the Kinect demo? It was hilarious. I had completely forgotten about it until now.

Indeed it was, when he started talking about how the horse is your new companion and it can feel pain and suffering if you use the whips too hard I pretty much lost it. And then the ORGANIC magic.

I just watched that Fable E3 video and damn that looks boring. So is the new Fable an on-rails FPS type game? Or is that just certain sections?

I do enjoy the Fable games. I love their art direction and I like exploring the world (even if it is pretty enclosed). But even the guy showing it off looked bored then!

I'm in love with Dishonored and interested in Dead State. I'm sure there'll be some small or indie titles that come up, but there's nothing else I'm crazy about. Which is now a requirement for me to buy something seeing as I have a billion unplayed games sitting around.

Molyneux is the typical nerd computer scientist: "Wow, all these artificial intelligence, artificial life, emergent computing, evolutionary programming theories are really cool! I could make some games out of these things!"
We know the rest.
Reminds me of Carmack lately too. :(

c5ab014fde849bf4c19a90fa4284fb1d.jpg

December: Long winter nap? That's a good one, it's practically the only time to consider buying games.

I think they mean it's a nap release wise.

>Big releases and video game events
>Brony-con
>No Arma 3

**** off god I hate Kotaku so much.

Just watched a new trailer for the upcoming Resident Evil game and I am REALLY disappointed.

Raccoon City, T-Virus, lickers, it's a lot more than I would have expected. Just dumb action/characters is the only let down I see.

Raccoon City, T-Virus, lickers, it's a lot more than I would have expected. Just dumb action/characters is the only let down I see.

I'm let down that the entirety of the gameplay will likely be based around that dumb action revolving around dumb characters. There are countless other games with that kind of action that RE really doesn't need to have. And if they did away with any of the creatures/storyline that developed during the previous Raccoon City based games, I would be extremely disappointed.

Just watched a new trailer for the upcoming Resident Evil game and I am REALLY disappointed.
At least Resident Evil: Revelations for the 3DS seems nice, it'll be more survival horror than RE4 and RE5 was from what I've read.

Reckoning Demo comes out tomorrow. If you play and finish it you get a free armor and free weapon for Mass Effect 3.

If you play the Mass Effect 3 demo, you will get a free armor and weapon for Reckoning.

What, no free hats? I am dissapoint.

Back