Updated: Left 4 Dead Comic Series Launched [Part 4 Out]

Concerning the ending...

Is that it for the L4D1 survivors? They seemed to have made it to the Keys and they're not at the mercy of the military, unlike the L4D2 survivors. Nuthin' left to do but repopulate the earth.

Loved the comic book. Good campaign but why is there no mention of the L4D2 survivors? Doesn't The Passing take place at the same time as The Sacrifice? They should have at least mentioned them in the comic series.

It was focused on Bill's sacrifice obviously. It did the job well.

One thing bugs me - the sailboat's mast is obviously not permanently attached to the boat, so why didn't they simply lower it in order to pass under the bridge? I've done my fair share of yachting and this simply bugs me.

Unless it's a model with a mast not removeable by any means.

Like I said, Bill died a hero's death, and went out defending his honor, and his friends!

You all read wrong.

One thing bugs me - the sailboat's mast is obviously not permanently attached to the boat, so why didn't they simply lower it in order to pass under the bridge? I've done my fair share of yachting and this simply bugs me.

Unless it's a model with a mast not removeable by any means.
Or unless the survivors know nothing about boats.

I loved the comic book; I feel a lot more connected to the characters than I did before by playing L4D1. They each have a story, more personality. I kinda hope that their adventures aren't over yet, although if that's where the story ends,

being on a tropical island

wouldn't be so bad. :)

Back