US man uses pizza in self-defence

Gray Fox

Reaction score
Just saw this at the haus.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7782122.stm
_45296115_pizzaap.jpg

A hot pizza can be quite a handful.

Quote: A Florida pizza delivery man who was challenged by armed robbers in the city of Miramar got in first with his own weapon - a large pepperoni pizza.

Eric Lopez Devictoria, 40, flung the piping hot pizza at the gunman, then turned on his heels and ran.

He made a safe getaway, according to the Florida Sun-Sentinel, despite one shot being fired as he fled.

Police later arrested three teenage suspects, who have been charged with armed robbery.

That looks disgusting. Worst pizzas ever.

No, I think he was a pizza delivery guy and they tried to mug him.

Yeah, and he didn't like that, so he threw the pizza at them, and then ran as they shot at him.

I'd be happy to keep answering questions about what's written clearly and obviously in the OP/article if anyone else has one.

I've been using pizza pies as chakram's regularly.

:b
i meant what kind of idiots would rob a pizza delivery guy, let alone with guns.
but apparently these guys are 'that kind of idiot'.

Om nom nom pizza :p

Face pizza infact!

pizzas dont look half bad. As a matter in fact, they LOOK BETTER THAN ANYTHING KRYNN EATS, EVER.

I choose McDonalds as my weapon of choice. I don't throw it at them, I feed it to them.

i think he should have waited before doing this. After all, revenge is a dish best served cold.

:b
i meant what kind of idiots would rob a pizza delivery guy, let alone with guns.
but apparently these guys are 'that kind of idiot'.

Haha they closed down the pizza hut nearest me because a delivery guy got shot to death in Richmond. Now they don't deliver to my house or my friend's house anymore :|

Back