Uwe Boll could possibly get his face smashed in

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
1up said:
Uwe was going to promote his publicity stunt on G4's Attack of the Show by boxing one of the hosts. Again, he's a matchmaking genius, because everyone on TV is 3 feet tall. If you were watching Attack of the Show during the time I cohosted, you might have noticed that I could have leaned over and eaten host Kevin Pereira. A producer from the show remembered this and called me asking if I'd come on and fight Uwe. I train in Muay Thai and jujitsu, so I think boxing is to fighting what Hungry Hungry Hippos is to fighting, but—holy crap!—I couldn't pass up getting my fist near the mouth that shouted "action" on the set of House of the Dead.

Uwe, learning that he wasn't fighting a midget, asked for my age, height, weight, and fighting experience. I e-mailed this information, along with the reassurance that the Holocaust survivors got together and agreed he was the worst thing to come out of Germany. I figured this would make him mad enough to ignore that I'm several weight classes above him in F-List Celebrity Boxing. It didn't. After reading my stats, he suddenly couldn't make it on the show. There was a short discussion of flying me to the set of Postal, but I'm not holding my breath. Uwe is the one making the Nerd Combat rules, and rule No. 1 is: Uwe only hits people who don't explode Uwe's face when they hit back.

SMASH HIS BLOODY FACE IN !!!! BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD!!!! they should make it tag team ..Uwe Boll and Jack Thompson against the guy above and the internet nerd du jour

worth a read

http://www.1up.com/do/feature?cId=3154304

Most likely he'll chicken out (Boll that is)

Though saying that boxers are basically wimps makes this guy a bit of a prat. Oh well, lesser of two evils I suppose.

(Note: I still fully except Boll to get his ass handed to him. Muay Thai fighters are badass :p)

Erm, easy: LIE! Pretend you can't fight until you get into the ring.

All i would of said is my rough height, knocking an inch off, my rough weight from 1 year ago and the amount of boxing experience i have i.e. none. Forget to mention that i train in Kickboxing and Muay Thai and Jeet Kune Do as i thought it wasn't necessary as it isn't boxing...so...

Yeah, Just say "I have no boxing experience" and he wouldn't be lying.

Seanbaby....I want to see him put his fist through the back of Uwe's skull.

And lol at the holocaust joke.

Erm, easy: LIE! Pretend you can't fight until you get into the ring.
Just what I was thinking.
"I am 5 ft tall and weigh 42kg. I only eat peanut butter and I only drink cheap vodka so I think I will be angry enough to take you on."
Get to the ring...
Uwe: "You lied about your physical stats!"
Contender: "So? You said you'd fight harsh critics of your films. I think your films are like visual and auditory rape and are amongst the worst films ever made, ever. I honestly cannot fathom how you became a director of anything whatsoever and I think you should go f*ck yourself with a large screwdriver. Is that harsh enough for you?"
Uwe: "Erm... Do you have any martial arts training?"
Contender: "Yes, Muay Thai."
Uwe: "In that case no, no it's not harsh enough. Good day."

LOL. man, I can't wait until this happens.

What the **** is love?
Baby don't ****ing hurt me
don't ****ing hurt me
no ****ing more.

What the **** is love?
Baby don't ****ing hurt me
don't ****ing hurt me
no ****ing more.

Now I have that ****ing tune stuck in my head.

Edit: Also, seeing a video of Uwe Boll getting his ass kicked would fill me glee.

Back