Uwe Boll defends 9/11 clip from Postal movie

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
here's the clip that caused some controversy:

http://www.halflife2.net/forums/showthread.php?t=122744

mixed criticism on the net but a blogger sent Boll an email blasting him for making light of 9/11:

?the most repulsive, vile, cruel, inhuman, and disgusting thing a film maker has quite possibly ever done for a laugh?

a bit over the top imho but Boll sent back an equally crazy reply

Dear Mr. Dunbeck,
who is patriotic? Is Bush patriotic? If yes, then why the BIN LADEN family could leave the USA as the only airplane leaving America on September 11? If yes then why Bush is so friendly to Saudi Arab - even if everybody knows that the Saudis are the financers of AL KAEDA (and not the IRAK etc.)?
What is patriotic? Believing the pr bullshit of a government hired by the weapon and oil industry to initial wars around the globe? I love America for the freedom of speech and the freedom of thinking and it was time with POSTAL to speak up and to break this selfcensorship apart. Bush and a lot of mass media tried to brainwash the public and now all his politic goes downhill because it is not working. Instead of doing something against the global warming he has nothing else to do as to tank multibillions of $ in a senseless war. Would Bush fight in an Irak-War himself? No! So many young americans are dying in a stupid war for nothing - but Bush gets still considered as a patriot?
Don?t think I?m an enemy. POSTAL is a necessary wake up call and we make fun in that movie about everybody. We blame the stupid Islam Extremists as retards and I portrait myself as a Nazi - so there are no rules we are not breaking. Where are the times where a movie like LIFE OF BRIAN was made ?
It was time for POSTAL and you know it and I know it.
Best
Dr. Uwe Boll

why does he call himself Doctor? he has a doctorate in literature (even that is far fetched)

he has some mildly good points but loses it when he calls Postal the modern day Life of Brian ..he's obviously been smoking crack recently

best Uwe Boll quote ever:

....I portrait myself as a Nazi...

:LOL:

http://www.bollbashers.com/?p=339

oh and it's pretty obvious why this thread is in the politics section ..so dont give me grief

Holy shit, Uwe Boll really is Kathaksung.

This explains EVERYTHING.

Also, I love how he compares a Uwe Boll movie with MONTY goddamn PYTHON

I'm sure Boll had no idea how much that scene would offend people, I'm sure if he could, he would go back and do it all over again...

But really, these idiots are playing directly into his hand.

Oh so what, people are gonna get pissed at his movie, it's politically incorrect, who cares. On this point I can actually defend Mr Boll. No-one can say his crappy shit-movies are crap because they are offensive, they're crap because they're crap.

*reads a bit more*

there are no rules we are not breaking. Where are the times where a movie like LIFE OF BRIAN was made ?

...Did that man just compare himself and his movies to the likes of Monty Python?

HOW IN GOD'S HOLY NAME DOES HE DARE SPEAK SUCH BLASPHEMY?! MONTY PYTHON AND THE LIFE OF BRIAN IS GENIUS AT ITS PEAK! HE'S A ****ING CHEATING, CRAPPY, HALF-WITTED ASS-WIPE EXCUSE OF AN IMPERSINATION OF A FILM-MAKER! A ****ING MONKEY COULD DO WHAT HE DOES! I'LL KILL HIM! I'LL ****ING KILL HIM!!!

...by the way that clip in the other thread was pretty funny.

Don't bother killing him, just get Germany to close that ****ing tax loophole already.

I bet you this is what he wanted

now everybody is going to see the movie cuz is CONTROVERSIAL and more money for boll that will keep him in the bussines

I bet you this is what he wanted

now everybody is going to see the movie cuz is CONTROVERSIAL and more money for boll that will keep him in the business

actually .. he loses money if the movie gets popular :p.
although i'm not really sure anymore the tax loophole was supposed be patched up by 2006 or something like that so i don't know what kind of incentive he has to produce this filth.

actually .. he loses money if the movie gets popular :p.
although i'm not really sure anymore the tax loophole was supposed be patched up by 2006 or something like that so i don't know what kind of incentive he has to produce this filth.

and how it is that he use that tax stuff whaever?

I assume this thing is going straight to DVD? There's no way any major theaters will show it, not only for financial reasons but also policy standards. It seems like ads for this would fit perfectly between a Girls Gone Wild infomercial and an ad for one of those "extreme comedy" DVDs that air at like 4 in the morning.

The sad thing is that some people think this passes for humor. "Oh look ... a WTC joke, how HILARIOUS and EDGY!" Of course they miss the fact that there was no joke or anything of any substance at all, just really bad special effects of a plane coming towards the screen followed by **imovie_fireeffect12**. Oh wait, the guy was washing the window when it hit ... that must have been the joke.

It's a stupid movie, made by a stupid man, for stupid people. I wouldn't be surprised if it makes its investment back on DVD sales.

Back