Valandil Looking For Team Members

Bill

Reaction score
We are looking for several new people to join our team working on Valandil, we're in need of a character modeler, several weapon and player model skinners and one or two talented talented animators and also, experienced texture artists.

Since the SDK has just been released we're also looking for mappers to join the team.

Please send examples of work to [email protected]

omg

Wow. I remember hemp-blog, you guys were going to do a some cyberpunk single player mod a long time ago. Why did you guys change gears?

Whoa!

You remember hemp-blog :) Fall of Sicyon was the mod, we flopped due to lack of motivation and time, plus some other factors.

But Valandil is older than FOS, we started it as a single player mod for Unreal 2 a long time ago, which never really got anywhere.

Bill said:
...we flopped due to lack of motivation and time, plus some other factors...
...we started it as a single player mod for Unreal 2 a long time ago, which never really got anywhere...

I'm guessing you're not the PR guy...?

what

what was the name of the guy who lead the sicyon mod. I think I have an amusing e-mail from him somewhere...

Fluffy Kitten said:
He doesn't... I was trying my hand at this "funny" I've been hearing so much about.
we dont allow "funny" here, we only allow "miserable as sin". "my girlfriend did this/hates me/cheating on me/wants to be friends" or "random uninformed political discussion"

That's hardly fair... although I guess it's too be expected under these Blair/Bush governments... FASCISTS !

/me stops thread derailment

In fact I am the PR guy, but it's a shared responsibility for little things like this.

JaegerMaster: Not sure I have, had some issues with my HDD recently so I might not have got it.

Back