Valve Considering Opening UK Office

ríomhaire

Staff member
Reaction score
Following Valve opening an office in Luxembourg last year, designated Valve S.a.r.l., the company is considering opening a new office in the United Kingdom. Valve employees have been seen scouting the scene at the Develop in Brighton conference. Valve revealed to Develop that the Luxembourg office, which is currently manned by five people, could be upgraded to a full development studio in the future. The office gives them easier access to developers and partners in Europe and allows them to communicate without having to deal with painful timezone differences.

Ah no ways! I was invited down to the develop party lastnight but couldnt be arsed. I could of bedded up some valve guys!

I won't accept this until there are sufficient Gabe clones to man each office.

just want to say. I can throw all my life and travel to the UK :) I can increase (valve
) Gain on 3 times the valve :) and can revive TF2 and Alien SVM, can create for you a new world of games that are better than large-scale than WOW!

just above the message text cry from the heart :)

Gabe's gotten so fat he needs the entire Seattle office to himself so he's shipping everyone else off to a UK studio.

Back