Vision FX/Studio

E

'Enzo

VISION FX/StudiO, new company. we specalise, in flash animations, graphics, sigs and art, we do websites, and are currently working on our first website.
We will make you Sigs, Back grounds, animations, and games. art and much much more, if you are interested in the up and comming talents of VisioN then please visit: http://visionstudios.proboards57.com/index.cgi , and apply on our forum thank you 'ENzo

a company with a proboards site? likely. show some work.

So... you're a group who... makes sigs? And people pay you?

your forums are mindnumbingly ugly. if that's your color sense then i'd stay the hell away from anything you make.

Yeah, I'd have to agree with Ennui... I took a glimpse, and promptly hit the little red 'x' in the corner...

I was not so fortunate. My retinas fused before I had the chance, and I was forced to press alt-f4 while screaming in pain from my eyes.

Theres.... something on the screen.... some.... thing......!

If thats your idea of 'graphic design', i think you might need a career change.

A little tip on advertising yourself. Show people pictures. They like pictures. It's especially helpful when you're a graphic design group.

Can u see my sig and avarter, yes i agree the forum colours are terrible, but we are just getting this company and do need a forum. any way we changed the colours of it to blues and greys and its much better, so so please visit, there is art work on the forum, it will be within the next 3 hours,
All of the administrator sigs on it, i made, (the halo ones shit but i was in a rush) If any one wants to know infomation please add [email protected]
And for the info of those who think i m trying to make people come onto are forum, I M NOT, you can go on two forums at once u know, tards.
ty

Just a heads up to whoever went there... proboards generaly install unwanted products on one's computer... so run an ad-aware scan.

for future notice

For future reference when posting about a company you work for, in which you are offering your services try to make the post more professional, i.e. check the spelling and grammar. No one in the real world will take you or your business seriously if you can't even control the little things.

swisher said:
For future reference when posting about a company you work for, in which you are offering your services try to make the post more professional, i.e. check the spelling and grammar. No one in the real world will take you or your business seriously if you can't even control the little things.
its not a business, they havent even invested the $8 it would cost for a domain name and cheap hosting.

[QUOTE='Enzo]Can u see my sig and avarter, yes i agree the forum colours are terrible, but we are just getting this company and do need a forum. any way we changed the colours of it to blues and greys and its much better, so so please visit, there is art work on the forum, it will be within the next 3 hours,
All of the administrator sigs on it, i made, (the halo ones shit but i was in a rush) If any one wants to know infomation please add [email protected]
And for the info of those who think i m trying to make people come onto are forum, I M NOT, you can go on two forums at once u know, tards.
ty[/QUOTE]

looks the same to me, concsidering i could take my eyes off it, they were glued to it. Man what a struggle.

LMAO, lets see, i dislexic, maybe thats why my spellings alll Tarded,
And yes your right we arent even a proper buisness, FFS i m only 15, we already have people wanting help, so all i m ask is, to shut ur arse holes for like 4.5 seconds, to maybe, just maybe, give us a chance

Enzo said:
LMAO, lets see, i dislexic, maybe thats why my spellings alll Tarded

Thousands of dyslexic people around the world just cried out in anger at the bad name you're giving them.

We'll give you a chance if you act like you deserve one.

You're pretty good at Signature composition. I know who I'm asking if I ever need one/can't be bothered to make my own.

-Angry Lawyer

Back