Warriors of The Apocalypse Interview

CrazyHarij

Reaction score
Our very own Gothax? has performed another interview, this time with Morgan from the promising Warriors of The Apocalypse modification.
[br]
Here's a small excerpt:
[br]</br>
Halflife2.net: Since there will be multiple factions to choose from to complete the assigned objectives, how will each faction differ from one another? Is there a dominant faction that will appeal to players more than other factions?

Morgan: Each faction will have its own weaknesses and strengths. Depending on a map, a faction may be in better or worse shape. Also, there will be sub-factions that may even be at war with each other. Raiders will be known for their gang wars within their own ranks.
[br]
I don’t believe there will be a dominant faction that will appeal to players, although everyone will likely have their favourites, the factions will be balanced. Not all factions will be on every map; generally, 2 or 3 factions will be on the map, and they will be balanced in one way or another to make game play interesting.
You can read the whole thing here.
[br]</br>

[br]
These guys could use more assistance. If you are interested in helping in the development of WOTA MOD, then send an email to [email protected] with your proposal.
[br]
And as always, don't forget to visit the official WOTA website right here.

The schoolboy has been caned! Being dealt with :)

Unless they've got a melee attack coded in there.

Besides.... It's cool looking...

I talk to Morgan every once in a while on AIM. Hes very dedicated to this mod and im positive it will be a success. And a melee system will be in there. Melee combat is suppose to be common in WOTA.

Only criticism is that the pipebomb texture doesn't seem to be of good a standard as the other 2 textures

I dunno.. The fallout series incorporated energy weapons pretty well.

Back