Was playing through HL2 series and noticed quite a strange similarity

adamkz

Infected
Reaction score
Tell me what you make of it, by the looks of it City 17 either has incredibly identical streets or Valve is lazy and dressed up the same one. Thoughts? I must have been so bored either way.
Proof 1.JPG
Proof 2.JPG

Lazy ****ers. I know where the first street is, where exactly is the second?

Just outside the hospital before you meet barney and he gives you the crowbar in episode one

Now I know why people say that Valve always chooses quantity over quality.

God damnit I'm so pissed at Valve now. To think we actually wanted a third game!

Even in real life alot of streets are similar. Apart from the similarity they both are cool and amazing games, cmon guys.

shit series shit game 0/10 for all of them f*Ck video games

it could be retreading old ground or some god

Where is the first picture?
Just after the bit with all the hoppers around the little outhouse, where you pull a sheet of metal off and then OH NO GORDON THERE'RE MINES

Don't forget to reload

Then you come out at the bottom of that street and a strider uses it's fancycannon and blows some shit up

Viktor Antonov had left by the time episode one came out, hadn't he? Devoid of ideas those Valve boys!

VALVe is already well known how they use materials, ideas and other stuff over and over, I'm not surprised but that's really too much!

Just after the bit with all the hoppers around the little outhouse, where you pull a sheet of metal off and then OH NO GORDON THERE'RE MINES

Don't forget to reload

Then you come out at the bottom of that street and a strider uses it's fancycannon and blows some shit up

Oh right, I didn't recognise because of the elevation.

Excuse me Dr. Freeman..

Back