Watch Your (Dub)Step...

NeptuneUK

Space Core
Reaction score
No it's not dubstep (it is). It's somehow an anti-dubstep protest. An unholy hybrid of Industrial, Metal, Dubstep and Electro.

An entire bottle of champagne was consumed during the production of this track.

http://soundcloud.com/neptuneuk/watch-your-dub-step

I just want someone to listen to my new track... : (

I hear dubstep and a bit of metal, and it's all pretty boring. I mean, makes me bob my head, but too repetitive. Like background music that's too loud.

At least I got a listen.

Edit : But Vegeta is an electronic music snob.

Edit2: He also described every dubstep track ever produced

Nice instruments & mixing, sounds good on my headphones at least. Not very enjoyable though, I don't think I like industrial stuff.

I would add some variation to the wubwubwub for sure. I mean like really funk it up if you want to add the electro tag. But I don't know, there's always so many directions you can take...sounds like you're going for dark/intense/epic, so it needs more atmosphere/buildup/robot. More robot I say!

Personally I think your music is great. I particularly like the "Sci-Fi concepts" set of tracks.

You should seriously consider putting together an album and releasing it commercially.

Anyway, I just think these tracks deserve more than just the few dozen hits they get.

I thought the dubstep was alright, but you needed a lot more variation in my opinion. It sounded more like the backing track to a melody that just wasn't included.

Mix it up a bit and it'd probably go somewhere.

Back