waterboarding

jverne

Reaction score
ahahahaha...i'd take it any day compared to this

2489011850104181437S600x600Q85.jpg

it just goes to show how ****ed up humans are

http://www.environmentalgraffiti.com/featured/most-horrific-russian-torture-devices/8850

and i've seen worse torture methods that these... a device that slowly drills into your scull or backbone...and many more

It was on the cutting edge of torture methods in its day.

so i spent the last hour on humorOn.com under shocking videos.

i think i understand but i'm not sure...i'm having a hard time understanding how can people be so violent and cruel. this video was from a mob in africa burning people alive...what's worse is that they didn't pour them with gas but tried to burn them with covering them with burning bushes. the body is comprised of 60% of water...and it takes time to burn with such an indirect method.

would the world be better off if there were no violent people?

this is a depiction of how utter retarded people can be

WARNING: mildly graphic...basically it shows a circumcision of a penis, it doesn't show very much so it's viewer safe...i guess
http://www.flurl.com/video/32590147_circumcision_by_manchete.htm

why do they have to wave the Coke three times...it's retarded really

oh it get's so much worse than that...how ****ing sadistic do you have to be to cut up and beat a man then for him to suck your dick. seriously, there is no hope for rehabilitating these torturers, they should be rid off one way or another (either by life imprisonment into solitary with minimal care or killed by the most humane means now available) ...i'm waiting for arguments against?

I heard waterboarding only works when your in some POW camp surrounded by people you know don't give a shit about you.

It's more of a form of psychological torture.

EDIT> This was tried on MythBusters once and was proven plausible.

This thread is boring me to death.
^ Here's a good example. Some forms of psychological torture are more effective on some people than others.

In this case however, Corp. Sheepo must be some kind of masochist to come to this thread in the first place if the topic is really that boring to him.

:dozey:

oh it get's so much worse than that...how ****ing sadistic do you have to be to cut up and beat a man then for him to suck your dick. seriously, there is no hope for rehabilitating these torturers, they should be rid off one way or another (either by life imprisonment into solitary with minimal care or killed by the most humane means now available) ...i'm waiting for arguments against?

"Those to whom evil is done, do evil in return."

You're expecting people to argue against imprisoning murderers?

wakeboarding.jpg

Now includes optional head splicer AND if you call now, we'll include a free Nintendo Wii! Thats right a Free NINTENDO WII!

and i've seen worse torture methods that these... a device that slowly drills into your scull or backbone...and many more

You mean methods that look worse, right? Or are you gonna tell us you have first hand experience of them all?
If waterboarding wasn't a very effective method of torture, it wouldn't be used as such.

You mean methods that look worse, right? Or are you gonna tell us you have first hand experience of them all?
If waterboarding wasn't a very effective method of torture, it wouldn't be used as such.

i'm not talking about effectiveness...i'm talking of how ****ed up cruel methods have/are used

So you're judging them purely by the physical damage inflicted or something?

So you're judging them purely by the physical damage inflicted or something?

so...seing someone being cut in half alive and slowly, knowing you're possibly next is not psychologically intensive?

How did you manage to pull that meaning from my question?

Back