Welcome to the Weed Burger Home of the Weed Burger

Tollbooth Willie

The Freeman
Reaction score
Can I take your order?

ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico (AP) -- Two police officers sued Burger King Corp., claiming they were served hamburgers that had been sprinkled with marijuana.

The lawsuit says Mark Landavazo and Henry Gabaldon, officers for the Isleta Pueblo tribal police, were in uniform and riding in a marked patrol car when they bought meals at the drive-through lane October 8 of a Burger King restaurant in Los Lunas, New Mexico.

The officers ate about half of their burgers before discovering marijuana on the meat, the lawsuit said. They used a field test kit to confirm the substance was pot, then went to a hospital for medical evaluations.

"It gives a whole new meaning to the word 'Whopper,"' the officers' attorney, Sam Bregman, said Monday.

"The idea that these hoodlums would put marijuana into a hamburger and therefore attempt to impair law enforcement officers trying to do their jobs is outrageous."

Three Burger King employees were arrested and charged with possession of marijuana and aggravated battery on an officer, a felony. They later were indicted.

The lawsuit, filed Friday in Bernalillo County, alleges personal injury, negligence, battery and violation of fair practices. It seeks unspecified damages along with legal costs.

Officials at Miami-based Burger King declined to comment, citing a company policy against discussing pending litigation.

Sauce

Wtf? Lol @ paranoid cops, going to the hospital because they'd gotten some good ol mary jane into their systems.

Retards.

Doesn't anyone see anything wrong with sprinkling hamburgers with marijuana without consent? >_<;;

Doesn't anyone see anything wrong with sprinkling hamburgers with marijuana without consent? >_<;;

Of course it's wrong. But it's not like it's heroin.

Frankly though, I think a medical evaluation would be in order because there would be no way of telling what other shit may have wound up in my burger.

Of course it's wrong. But it's not like it's heroin.

Frankly though, I think a medical evaluation would be in order because there would be no way of telling what other shit may have wound up in my burger.

Well, yeah. From what I've heard, MJ does minimum damage as a narcotic.

But it'd be like sprinkling sugar on french fries without being asked to. ^^;;

Well, yeah. From what I've heard, MJ does minimum damage as a narcotic.

But it'd be like sprinkling sugar on french fries without being asked to. ^^;;

*eats a fry*

"DAMN! SOME GOOD FRENCH FRIES!"

*pig two eats a fry*

"Whoo, gotta agree with you. Too bad we couldn't get a burger with some misses jane sprinkled all over it"

"Aw yeah man, that'd be even BETTER!"

YOU ARE IN VIOLATION! CONTAINMENT PROTOCOLS WILL BE INITIATED!

Er, have you ever had any french fries with sugar on them? 'Cause it sucks. :p

Um, if people have put weed in their burgers, who is to say there's nothing else in there? Something else that is harmful? If someone tampered with my food like that I'd do the same thing, just in case. It's just common sense :|

It's probably also legally required.

This is pretty old news, by the way :D

Wtf? Lol @ paranoid cops, going to the hospital because they'd gotten some good ol mary jane into their systems.

Retards.

The weed could have been laced with something else, I would have done the same thing

The weed could have been laced with something else, I would have done the same thing

No joke, people who think it's cool and funny are just living in a dream...

or like weed too much :D

They used a field test kit to confirm the substance was pot, then went to a hospital for medical evaluations.

what a bunch of wusses ..they're lucky there wasnt something worse in their burgers like poison ..or semen ..or poison semen. The ironic part was that the mari-gee-wana was probably more healthy than the burger they were eating ...move over tape worms here comes some maui-wowi psychadelic surprise

I think a lot of people probably missed the point to why they went for medical evaluations.

Imagine the amount of trouble they would get into if they were caught with marijuana in their system, without having a legitamite, un-deniable excuse. I think they just went to the hospital to confirm their findings, and make sure they had some medical evidence to backup their claims for:

1. Sueing the jerks at Burger King
2. Cover themselves against any "well we've heard you enjoy this stuff on a regular basis, Officer"

The worst thing that could happen to those cops is a "your word against his" type of thing going on. They probably just wanted to rule out any possibilities of that happening.

I doubt they were really that concerned for their health.

unless they had a large bud sitting on top of the burger there's no way they'd test positive ..they said it was sprinkled meaning it had the consitency of oregano ..that amount wouldnt get small animal buzzed much less an adult human

Oh...well....still.

Better to be safe than sorry don't you think?

Something like a cop being involved with that sort of thing could ruin his career / life.

unless they had a large bud sitting on top of the burger there's no way they'd test positive ..they said it was sprinkled meaning it had the consitency of oregano ..that amount wouldnt get small animal buzzed much less an adult human

I dunno man. Speaking from experience, ingesting even a surprisingly small amount can get you a little buzzed.

Maybe if you're a LIGHTWEIGHT

Let's go do some black tar heroin Stern, these babies aren't with us

If someone told me "Surprise! You just had Mary Jane!" I'd want to go for a checkup just to be safe, since i have no idea what kind of dose it was or what it does.

what a bunch of wusses ..they're lucky there wasnt something worse in their burgers like poison ..or semen ..or poison semen. The ironic part was that the mari-gee-wana was probably more healthy than the burger they were eating ...move over tape worms here comes some maui-wowi psychadelic surprise

Just the fact that they are cops make them more "manly,"then you will ever be.Mr"sit in a Office post on a gaming forum".:p

Just the fact that they are cops make them more "manly,"then you will ever be.Mr"sit in a Office post on a gaming forum".:p

Nobody's backing you up on this one.

MEBEH SIT DOWN AND MASTURBATE YOURSELF MMMKAY???

:( That germans are a dying people,men dont have enough sperm to get our women pregnant.

Back