Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Other Mod

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Other Game

Votes: 18 62.1%

• Total voters

KiNG

Reaction score
im curious to know if most of you guys are cs dod or anyother mod fans or if u just came here due to hl2 being released soon.

i myself am 80% CS 10%DoD and 10% ts & NS

Uh.. I play Bloodmoon, SS2 co-op with my friend, and uh.. eh. That's it.

CS :/ I'm finally good enough to get top spot on local servers :D some really nice talent here too...

bad hat, i have a constant 3:1 ratio if not better, where do u game? are u US or Euro, east or west?

At the moment i'm playng Soldier of fortune 2, god I love gore. And Uplink, you know that hacking game, god i'm so untouchable at that game, and...urm...thats it really

X-COM: UFO ENERMY UNKNOWN, hehe found a patch so I can play it! It so still rocks, as much as it did back in the day....
Although I seem to of lost the knack! I've lost 4 tanks and 4 soldiers already, must remember to move into cover!

Vice City + I was playing Enter the Matrix, just 2 find out wot happens in it + the soundtrack is cool, but I lost my save game file + now I can't b arsed 2 play thru it again, although that's happened a few times 2 me on HL, but HL rules + it's actually fun 2 play thru again.

Oh yeah + I played UFO Enemy Unknown ages ago but it kept screwing up + I didn't like it that much anyway.

The Hulk demo is fun, but the rest of the game is boring, cos uve done everything in the demo, plus you can throw crates at choppers. Don't play it in anything lower than 1024 x whatever, cos then its all jagged!

well my half life aint workin and ive already finished vice city so uhh.. nothing

I'm now playing the Chaser demo......my god.....take note whoever made Devastation, this is how you make urban decay look GOOD! It's based on an engine that seems to give better quality than Unreal II on water, textures and other things and it runs on much lower specs....and the AI isn't too bad either....hmmmm Cloak engine eh?

All ive got installed is NBA live 2003, so um...that it :(

Back