what countries have you been to?

Jerry_111

Reaction score
Taiwan, Australia, Indonesia, Japan, Singapore, China, Switzerland, Germany, Denmark, and the United States.

You guys?

US, England, Spain, France, Switz, Germany, South Korea, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, Denmark, Iceland (it's not really icy), South Korea, Canada, and South Korea.

US, England, Spain, France, Switz, Germany, South Korea, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, Denmark, Iceland (it's not really icy), South Korea,Canada, and South Korea.

:O

While I have never been outside of the U.S. I plan to go to either Europe or Africa once i'm out of school for at least a year.

Canada, The United States, Mexico, Jordan, The United Arab Emirates and Israel.

mexico, italy, germany, france, austria, poland, czech republic, hungary, spain and greece.

Holland, Belgium, Luxemburg, England, Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Hungary, France, Spain, Italy, Greece, Finland, Thailand, Kenia, Tanzania, Bolivia, Peru, Venezuela

u visited singapore?zomg i should have killed you before you left...

Does airplain stops count? If not:

Sweden(nationality), Italy, Spain, France, Venezuela, Florida (USA)

ya rly

Besides the US I have been to Canada and Mexico. Though I've been to most of the states within the US. Drove mostly.

US, England, Spain, France, Switz, Germany, South Korea, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, Denmark, Iceland (it's not really icy), South Korea, Canada, and South Korea.

/Bow korea was mentioned twice.

I have been to us, austrailia, and of course my motherland

So 6three, which South Korea would you recommend the most? :)

Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Germany, Belgium, France, Italy, Austria, Madeira.

Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Iceland, the UK, Holland, Belgium, France, Spain, Germany, Austria, Italy, Greece, the US, China, Egypt, Kenya

Taiwan is NOT a country. It belongs to the People Republic of China!

Yeah yeah... whatever. Taiwan is a country in the rest of the world's eyes.

Anyways. I've been to The United States and Canada.

It's hard travelling anywhere else around here. We're not like europe in that you can throw a rock and it'll probably land in a different country.

Just the US. Anyone want to PayPal me a few thousand dollars so I can actually do some traveling?

Belgium, Luxemburg, France, Germany, Italy, Switzerland, Austria, Spain, Portugal, Greece, Israel, Tunesia, Morocco, Sweden, UK, Ireland, UAR, India, Nepal, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, and the US.

Ireland, Portugal, France, Isle of Man, Cyprus, Greece (assorted islands), Israel, Egypt, USA, Bulgaria, Croatia, Italy, Austria, San Marino, Spain, England.

No, it doesn't.

Yeah, it 'aint a country.

It's only got its own government, army, government system (democratic, not communist), the list goes on...?

A country all but in name, eh.

I've been to one other country - Jamaica... albeit in my mother's womb. Does that count? :p

Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, England, Ireland, Iceland, Germany, Belgium, Croatia, France, Italy, Greece, Ukraine, Switzerland, Austria, Palestine (Jerusalem)

USA, Spain, Ireleand, Scotland, Wales, Portugal, China, Australia, Thailand, Austria, Italy, France, Belgium, Switzerland, Germany, Mallorca, Cyprus, Turkey and Singapore (hides from chinese)

REally need to go to south America...

North Korea (A-229, if anyone knows), South Korea, US, Japan.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

N. Ireland, England, Scotland, S. Ireland, USA, Canada, Portugal, France, Italy.

Wales, England, Ireland, Jersey, Guernsey, Italy, Spain, France, Germany, Belgium, (maybe even Holland!) Poland

North Korea :borg:

Australlia, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, New Zeland. I think thats all...

Javes was hiding from me btw i dint have to kill him, the heat got him...

It's hard travelling anywhere else around here. We're not like europe in that you can throw a rock and it'll probably land in a different country.

QFT. All the Europeans can list so many countries lol. I suppose we could list states we've been to.. As those are closer to their country sizes.

Canada (only the province of Ontario...), U.S. (New york and Michigan), England (Southern England, Hastings, Dover, London, etc.) and France (Northern France, so Normandy, Brittany and Paris).

Back