What do you do at your computer desk when your bored?

Hmm. Well when like a server is loading on TF2, I like to place my cursor where the next loading bar thing would be. I'm on about the little yellowish boxes as shown here:

steamhx6.jpg

Or, when I'm waiting for the game to launch, I just read a magazine or someone's letters which are loafing about on the desk.

I used to do that with my installs... freaky

tf2 takes forever to load so when my mates and I play it we usually try to have a sing-along on Skype... but since there's a bit of a lag it's rather difficult. Fun though.

-Look out the window
-Recline in my chair
-Get up and walk around, look in the fridge, put the kettle on, play with the cats, etc.
-Drum on the desk
-Clean monitor

I mean things that AREN'T on your computer itself, like if you're waiting for a game to install, and you start playing with a battery that's lying on your desk, rolling it around or something.

I usually play with this one pen, it's one of those ones where you push on the top for the tip to come out, but you have to push on the pocket holding thing for it to go back up, I flick that ALOT.. I spin it sometimes, too.

I watch you play with that one pen, it's one of those ones where you push on the top for the tip to come out, but you have to push on the pocket holding thing for it to go back up, you flick that ALOT.. you spin it sometimes, too.

I usually go nuke (microwave) some food that I can knosh on while waiting for w/e. But i usually watch you. :|

Pick my nose. :B

Or browse Deviant Art for HL2 fan art, or browse youtube for GMod videos.

Yesterday I tidied my room. It was oddly rare.

I usually have a small pile of books or worksheets or something to read while I wait for something to load, or something.

Rock backwards on my chair until I fall onto my bed. That or mess about with something like a lump of blu-tac, coppers or whatever I can get my hands on.

Pick boogers and feed them to my massive booger ball. I keep a spray bottle handy to give it a light misting several times a day to keep it well hydrated.

Walk away, and walk around the house aimlessly. sometimes I'll eat something although I usually just stare into the pantry without eating anything.

Identical, except 'll go to the fridge several times, with some irrational impression I'll find food there that wasn't the last time I checked...

Other times I'll bite my nails (I know...).

Flick through my computer/gaming/White Dwarf magazines.

Stare at the pictures of mountains I have stuck on the wall behind my monitor.

Flick through one of my many atlases just for the curiosity and bordom.

Do some kung fu kicks.

stare out of the window into the back yard and the big evergreen tree swaying in the wind.

Stare out of the living room window at the sky.

i usually just jam on my acoustic. I usually play at my computer for tablature so it's nothing new

Pick boogers and feed them to my massive booger ball. I keep a spray bottle handy to give it a light misting several times a day to keep it well hydrated.
Is it ultra-bouncy?

Back