What do you expect they should have in Dead Rising 2?

Pwner 347

Reaction score
I really hope they would put a 4 player co-op to free roam wherever you want with your friends.

I really hope its fun for more then five minutes.

Also, less special forces?

I hope for no Wii port or at least Wii-exclusive features. Though, undoubtebly they'll be there. You know, just like ruining the game.

I want more of the same with co-op, but with the option to turn the damn phone off. Dead Rising is still one of the best games released this gen and a more sandbox friendly, multiplayer version would be just about as good as it gets in this hobby :)

Less ridiculous boss fights that totally detracted from my experience, but that is really a personal preference and can be ignored in game due to the many different alternative options to choose from when playing from start to finish. I played Dead Rising to help people from A to B and fighting clowns and grocery store clerks was a real chore for me, esp. how frustratingly difficult some of them were.

Again, though, that was my play style. I suspect there will be more of the same in DR2, but I'll still be playing to just be a survivor helping as many people as possible.

Less ridiculous boss fights that totally detracted from my experience, but that is really a personal preference and can be ignored in game due to the many different alternative options to choose from when playing from start to finish. I played Dead Rising to help people from A to B and fighting clowns and grocery store clerks was a real chore for me, esp. how frustratingly difficult some of them were.

Again, though, that was my play style. I suspect there will be more of the same in DR2, but I'll still be playing to just be a survivor helping as many people as possible.

You're right. I go somewhere and just randomley start fighting some psycho like adam. I wanted to just go there, and kill me some f*cking zombies. :x

no storyline, no boss fights and no phone. just zombies, survivors and awesome stuff to kill them with

remove the bosses, time limit, cheap enemies, otis, crap save syste...actually just give us a ****ing sandbox of zombies!!

(yes I am one of the few people that didn't like dead rising :flame:)

I'll be very dissapointed if they remove bosses, the timed aspect or the limited saves areas. I have very few complaints about Dead Rising. In fact, just give me a new area and new missions and new people to rescue and I'll be happy.

Back