What food would you live on for the rest of your life

The Dark Elf

Reaction score
You've just been told you've got some incurable illness which forces you to eat a particular type of food for the rest of your life. You can still drink anything you want, but you can't ever eat anything else.

The plus side is it wont make you fat or give you a heartattack, but thats it, all you can ever eat until you die.

What would you eat?

This chicken salad my mother and grandmother make. It's chicken (duh), salad, tomatoes, sometimes bacon, cheese, vinegar, oil, parsely, basil, cucumber, carrots, and other schtuff I can't think of at the moment. Everything I need is in it.

I'd pick Fish and Chips, UK style, not the kind you'd get at the coast though, don't like those. The more inland the chippy is the better they are.

Borsch, Russian traditional soup. Ah, also apple juice, and maybe some vodka :D

P.S. Comedy Option : Pussy.

Danimal said:
meh just food, maybe salad
mm Salad's are nice, can't ever go wrong with a salad..

But.. isn't Salad cheating? Cause like.. the thing with a salad is, you can basically have anything you like on a salad and get away with it.. Damn you Danimal! :p

Steak....A big juicy steak.With lots of spices on it....

Chinese food, it's so varied, i'd never get bored of the taste. and mmmm prawn toast :D

oldagerocker said:
Chinese food, it's so varied, i'd never get bored of the taste. and mmmm prawn toast :D
Anyone else suddenly getting VERY VERY hungry reading this thread? :)

The Dark Elf said:
Anyone else suddenly getting VERY VERY hungry reading this thread? :)
Yes...omg I want some egg rolls now.Thats the only chinese food I like...

The Dark Elf said:
Anyone else suddenly getting VERY VERY hungry reading this thread?
I'm lucky...it's 2 am here, no places are open besides denny's and domino's...and they both suck

Tr0n said:
Yes...omg I want some egg rolls now.Thats the only chinese food I like...
We had a chinese near here a while back.. My god! was the food nice from that place.. Seriously the couple who ran that could put any other cook to shame. Onion rings mmmmmmmm. Incredibly cheap too, you could buy enough food from there to feed a family of eight for the day for less than £10.

Actually I wonder if it is still around, haven't _actually_ checked for years lol

Didn't know onion rings were chinese... :|

The Dark Elf said:
We had a chinese near here a while back.. My god! was the food nice from that place.. Seriously the couple who ran that could put any other cook to shame. Onion rings mmmmmmmm. Incredibly cheap too, you could buy enough food from there to feed a family of eight for the day for less than £10.

Actually I wonder if it is still around, haven't _actually_ checked for years lol

We have this place near me..."Hi-Bar"
Best.Oriental Food.Ever

But you have to rush home afterwords....enough MSG to knock out a horse

Um.. non-meat?

I'm a vegetarian so it wouldn't matter. :D

But if I have to choose something specific, it'd prolly be soy or tofu, or just "vegetables"..

CrazyHarij said:
Um.. non-meat?

I'm a vegetarian so it wouldn't matter. :D

But if I have to choose something specific, it'd prolly be soy or tofu, or just "vegetables"..
How long have you been a vegetarian!?!?!

Has to be pizza for me...but chinese would be a close second. :D

Grilled brasilian beef, medium with grilled vegetables and fried chips (the british kind). Mmmm NOTHING is better EVER!

I would eat french fries with makrel and mayonaise.

Shrimp & Crab Ravioli from Olive Garden for the rest of my life. I LOVE that stuff. Nothing tastes better.

EDIT: Or raw oysters. :D

I'd say...salad

But I don't like that very much such I would just stick steaks in a glass and pretend the "chewing" I was doing, was my way of gulping.

Then I would die, but at least I'd die with a full stomach.

*Taps side of nose.

The Dark Elf said:
I'd pick Fish and Chips, UK style, not the kind you'd get at the coast though, don't like those. The more inland the chippy is the better they are.

Me too, but I've found that the chippys on the coast are better :p Whenever I've gone to one inland the fish is always tasteless and the chips are soggy :(

Dark Elf said:

Nothing beats the chippy hmm! yum! Grease, lard and a bit of fish :D as long as you go to the right ones, since there are loads of really crap ones.

SHIPPI said:
Me too, but I've found that the chippys on the coast are better :p Whenever I've gone to one inland the fish is always tasteless and the chips are soggy :(

Now is that water soggy or fat soggy?

Because there is a very certain type of chipthat I would describe as juicy which I adore. I also love crisp chips....Kind of the extremes really.

Farrowlesparrow said:
I also love crisp chips....Kind of the extremes really.
whenever ya'll talk about "chips" i have to remind myself that you're not talking about "crisps" but "crisp chips" just confuses the hell out of me.

I would eat soft pretzels, with cheese. Then again I probably wouldnt live long.

Back