what is this place how did i get here

Clay

Spy
Reaction score
Might as well post a noob intro thread. Been lurking ValveTime for a while, just never thought to make an account on the forums.

WHY HELLO THERE, MY NAME IS CLAY. I play CS:GO. That's pretty much it.

Oh, I'm also pretty good at setting up dedicated servers and work for a company called GSP Resell. If you need help with a server (be it source, gldsrc, Linux, Windows, or anything else) feel free to add me, PM me, stalk me, send me hate letters or SMS bomb me.

HI! MY NAME'S DANNY! WELCOME TO VALVETIME.NET! HAVE A NICE TIME HERE! OH AND DON'T DRINK THE WATER!

Well I don't like your name, so, strike 1.

Whats wrong with Clay as a name? Its cooler than Devin by far.

But apparently he plays CS:GO and "thats about all" he does, so thats strike two. Do more things!

Hi. I see you've already met Statler & Waldorf.

Towels are in the back and the Potpourri is explosive. Have fun.

Welcome to ValveTime. We've had a lot of lurkers over the past few months, glad to see at least some of them are joining in with the community.

I'll make sure to tell my parents that someone on the internet said I have a dumb name.

But apparently he plays CS:GO and "thats about all" he does, so thats strike two. Do more things!
I've been on a GO kick lately. I play pretty much anything, specifically Valve titles...

The group of people I genuinely dislike here is a tough crowd to get into. It's also very small. Messing with new people who take things so seriously (you) is one of the few things I have left on this forum. Your antics are more entertaining than anything.

Edit: This sounds a lot more harsh that it really is. I don't mean the mean kind of "messing with", I mean more like I enjoy making jokes and pretending to be hostile, in hopes that people will get the idea and play along. But it's also fun when people take it seriously. So I don't know. Whatever. Does anyone care?

The group of people I genuinely dislike here is a tough crowd to get into. It's also very small. Messing with new people who take things so seriously (you) is one of the few things I have left on this forum. Your antics are more entertaining than anything.

Edit: This sounds a lot more harsh that it really is. I don't mean the mean kind of "messing with", I mean more like I enjoy making jokes and pretending to be hostile, in hopes that people will get the idea and play along. But it's also fun when people take it seriously. So I don't know. Whatever. Does anyone care?
ARMA 2 is for gunk wanks and it has no merit as an actual game.

I just wanted to mention that this account is new here but I have one that goes back to 03 that I don't remember the password for the email it's attached to :oops:

I have been browsing this sight daily since I got my Half-Life 2 beta video disc and s**t my pants.

Back