What the HELL?

Dog--

The Freeman
Reaction score
I don't really know where to post this, but since it's youtube, I'm posting it here.

Why can't I re-watch a video on youtube? I never clear my cache, and it still makes me re-download the video every time I reload the page.. I've got dial-up and it sucks re-downloading a video every time I want to re-watch it... wtf.

It's set at 9999 as always..

Sometimes it saves videos, but even then, only for a few days..

With a knife :eek:

You just gave me a great idea to give a woman an abortion without them having any idea! A nice big Dildo. Insert, push the button, knife straight up. Obviously gotta make sure it's aimed right, and out comes baby shish kabob!

You just gave me a great idea to give a woman an abortion without them having any idea! A nice big Dildo. Insert, push the button, knife straight up. Obviously gotta make sure it's aimed right, and out comes baby shish kabob!

Or you can use this
[YOUTUBE]FM6XQySfSWk[/YOUTUBE]

God dammit, none of this helps... I hate you all!

Ravioli touches himself at night while making out with his cat

Youtube only saves my videos if I leave the browser window open. If I close it at night, it randomly touch stays or goes. Just minimize your self.

You're no longer human.

But then again, I have my doubts that you ever were.

Back