What websites do you visit most.

Garfield_

Reaction score
Im thinking of creating a website or community with some of my mates, something that could make money so im wondering what kind of site you, all HL2.NET fans would visit most.

pr0n
pr0n
HL2.net
pr0n
pr0n
Hetairia
pr0n
pr0n

Repeat as necessary for each day.

Btw Garfield have you started up your sword fighting yet? or moved to the states? Or had any feminine encounters? Just wondering if you ever actually follow up anything you say, or if you just like attention seeking. Would love to know, ciao :thumbs:

Good luck with the community :)

Just trying to figure out something to do. I have tons of ideas but really almost none of them come to use.

HL2
glade rebooted
wikipedia
wired
maddox
ebaumsworld
myspace
google news
drudgereport

HL2.net,
Newegg,
my Google homepage,
HardForums,
YTMND,
nin.com,
Gmail,
Garry's Mod Forums.

Garfield_ said:
something that could make money so im wondering what kind of site you

Sorry to be harsh, but you'll fail since you live on another planet, I don't think Corusant(spelling?) accepts dollar bills as payment, or any other type of Earth-ling currency.

HL2.net
Hetairia
My guild site

All of which are forums. And I also visit the Ctrl Alt Del every day and Homestarrunner.com.

ignpc.com
ignxbox.com
gamespot.com
drudgereport.com
gamespy.com
dailyrotten.com
halflife2.net
hlfallout.net
garry.tv/garrysmod
johnstonefitness.com

Lots of them. Mainly ones where the majority of the users type with mostly correct grammar and spelling and have at least some intelligence.

So why are you here?

I find that the majority of the people here type quite well and are fairly smart.
The rude comments are really unnecessary :/

hl2.net
BBC Sport
my clan forum
7th Desert Rats forum
ue3.org
Nationstates

AznRaps.com/forums
Khmerlife.com
Getdistracted.com/forum
myspace.com
gmail.com
and now... hl2.net

hl2.net
steampowered
airsoftcore.com
newegg
theoldcomputer.com

I would have posted somethingawful, but there's only so much weird sickness i can take at a time, so i only occassionally pop in.

hl2.net
Penny Arcade
Fark
Megatokyo
BBSpot
WipeoutZone
PSPUpdates

Back