What would you guys do...

poll

• I'd stalk him and then cut any skin cancers he may have off when he was alone and then make him than

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
If some lovely man started doing impromptu caricatures of other passengers in front of you on the subway?

I would make sure it was you so I could end your spree of stupidity.

I'm pretty sure it's a bot, Shem.

Of course, but it puzzles me that he's still here.

it puzzles me how you cant enjoy such wonderful works of art

I would spite him by eating fresh with an unbeatable selection of fillings and sauces, with bread made fresh in-store!

(Yeah we don't really have subway trains here.)

What's your favorite Subway™ sandwich?

Melt with all salads but olives and jalapenos, with like, ranch/thousand island/honey mustard. Ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffyeah

Haven't had subway in ages, actually. I lived right around the corner from one for a while so I kind of lost my appetite for it. :v

I'd move away from the asshole. I guess I'll go with option 2.

I would inhale the smoke and mildly enjoy the feeling of warmth it brings.

The Subway... those ****ing stores are everywhere.
I think the only sane thing to do would be to follow him home, tie him to a chair, rape his wife, kill his wife, then put his wife in a sandwich and eat her.
And I'm curious as to why this is not an option?!?!?!??

I would cough in his direction, without covering my mouth.

Also, I had no idea New Zealand had Subway restaurants. Did they do $5 footlongs every day this month like they did here? I have one thats walking distance from where I work, and god damn I'm sick of it now.

146.185.23.179 : torland1-this.is.a.tor.exit.server.torland.me

I would cough in his direction, without covering my mouth.

Also, I had no idea New Zealand had Subway restaurants. Did they do $5 footlongs every day this month like they did here? I have one thats walking distance from where I work, and god damn I'm sick of it now.

According to the website they're going for $7.

Man I really ****ed this thread good.

Yeah glad Bad^Hat made this thread about sandwiches.

also, lol@rim-hair

Jesus, who voted for the first option? That's uncalled for, man.

What.
beeker-what-is-this-i-dont-even.gif

Aww, why did we ban this fella? Maybe if we stopped banning all entertaining members and closing all funny threads, people wouldn't flee the site like Somalians during a drought.

If we let people like Darwin live here, we'd turn into SPUF in no time. Please, we've already done enough changing as it is.

why would a bot ask a questiong like that? why? to get email adresses?

Every single time I read the title, all I can think is "... for a Klondike bar?" and then I want ice cream.

Aww, why did we ban this fella? Maybe if we stopped banning all entertaining members and closing all funny threads, people wouldn't flee the site like Somalians during a drought.
We already have Willie. What more do you want?

Back