What you listening too?

Cleric

Reaction score
Just to get an idea of what the people on this forum listen to while brousing....

At the moment im listening to:

Nevermore - Believe in nothing

:cool:

hahaha
Disco Hits - Kung Fu Fighting

Still listerning to the new Fleetwood Mac album....

Fleetwood Mac - Running Through The Garden

I hear alot! now, what Im listening to right now?

Rammstein - Ich Will, Sonne

just listened to the "Snatch" soundtrack to.....

Do any of you ever wonder why games use more techno an dance music in games rather than metal? i personally always turn music off in a game an the "energetic beats" as they call them piss me off so much!!! it would be good if a game made several sound tracks for a game and you could choose the genre, even tho i know this would cost alot and be inpractical it would be nice.

:bounce:

Originally posted by Cleric
Do any of you ever wonder why games use more techno an dance music in games rather than metal? i personally always turn music off in a game an the "energetic beats" as they call them piss me off so much!!! it would be good if a game made several sound tracks for a game and you could choose the genre, even tho i know this would cost alot and be inpractical it would be nice.

yes, I know where you coming from, I hate that kind of music in games, although Metallica are doing the sound track for a new game that's coming out (pitty it's a racing game), so the music in that should be good...

If you want to hear a really, really good game soundtrack. Get the soudtrack to Hitman 2. Its very good. Performed by the Budapest Symphony Orchestra and the Hungarian Radio Choir.

from what i have heard of metallicas new album sucks hard, they have just jumped on the nu-metal bandwagon :flame:

Back