What You Think Your Getting!

Dog--

The Freeman
Reaction score
What do you think you are getting for Xmas?

What I asked for. A 6600 (Possibly GT whatever comes up first.)

I know I'm getting a: 7800gt, amd 64 3800+X2, new case

;)

(I'm paying for about half of it D: )

DVD's. A painting. Blowjobs. You know, the things that really make us all cherish the holidays.

A raging headache.

Cause i'm leaving for california tonight, Dallas to LA. Won't be back home until next year <sighs>

Have a great holiday season everybody.

some suit jackets, and a CD. hopefully a pork-pie hat from santa :O
oh, and socks. can't be avoided.

Danimal said:
What I asked for. A 6600 (Possibly GT whatever comes up first.)

BASTARD! That was on my List!!!!

I don't exactly have a video card in my computer now, except the for on-board on my mobo. (I need it more than you!!111one D: )

But Australian Customs' software decided to have a ****ing heart attack after they recently installed a new version, so exports and the like are in quite a jam.

Said mp3 player, upgrading my older sony network walkman, i refuse to touch iPods. A docking station, various games/dvds i hope and a lovely dinner. Jollyhockey sticks.

Digital Camera. 2.5 inch LCD screen on the back. 5.2 MP. 1 gig memory. Video with sound capabilites, lense effects.

Some money from the grandfolks.

-Alix

oh ya, I forgot to say what I want - Most likely a PSP, like 2 weeks before Xmas my mom said she already got me a present, and I asked if it's expensive and she said "Oh ya" and I only asked for 1 really expensive thing - a PSP! Hurrah!

Alix Mcdean said:
Digital Camera. 2.5 inch LCD screen on the back. 5.2 MP. 1 gig memory. Video with sound capabilites, lense effects.

Some money from the grandfolks.

-Alix

That's... pretty specific.

YOU PEEKED DIDN'T YOU!?

no, he sent in a master thief to check it out, and report back to him D:

How would you know about this "Master Theif" Que-Ever? IT'S YOU!!!!

My xmas list >.>

A 2GB Ipod Nano...
Battlefield 2 & Special Forces(I know I'm getting these, saw an Amazon email for the receipt... Damn my sneakiness.)
Star Wars Battlefront 2 (PC)
Indiana Jones Trilogy
Geforce 6600GT
1gb stick of ram.

Master Thief is just Master Cheif with a bandana on. Noob. :D

Nothing most likely.
I'll be buying myself some bits and pieces tho, including a car.

I take it you mean 20 GB...

Creative Zen Micro
Err...cant think of much else, going to be surprise. :)

Dog-- said:
How would you know about this "Master Theif" Que-Ever? IT'S YOU!!!!
Blast! I've been found out.
*grabs camera and runs*

Que-Ever said:
Blast! I've been found out.
*grabs camera and runs*

Curse you, dread Robo-Santa! You have deceived for the first time, for the last time!

I know I'm getting $500 to Abercrombie & Fitch.. Probably a few other things too.. Nothing much.. Although I spent $8500 this year.. so I'm going to be broke for a bit. :LOL:

Orange pajamas(pjs are a family tradition)
Probably a couple cds
I can't think of anything else I could be getting, though there will be other stuff.

nothing. My family doesn't celebrate Christmas. I only liked christmas because of the discounts, but it seems that we don't have them here. :(

Wow you kids have some rich parents. I asked my dad if he was getting me anything for christmas and he said he will give me a kick to my ass. If I wanted anything I should get a job and get it myself.

Enjoy your youth kids...

Bike seat
Metal bike pedals
IEM Headphones
Money

Mainly getting most of the parts for my new pc. I know I'm getting FEAR, and everything else is a mystery. :O

Happy Annual Gift Giving Day, everyone!

i get a kick in the pants...

...if im lucky :( i buy what i want with the money i work for, christmas is just a nice time of year. hopefully ill get some oranges and some candy canes and gum in my stalking.. i havent asked for anything for christmas in years.

Ipod Nano 2 GB;
World of Warcraft for 6 months;
50'' LCD Projection TV (w/ HDTV);
FEAR;
Assorted gifts from relatives;

All that, and I'm still miserable. My dog got hit by a car on the 19th and died later that night in the hospital, and she was only 3 years old. This Christmas really sucks.

WaterMelon34 said:
My dog got hit by a car on the 19th and died later that night in the hospital, and she was only 3 years old. This Christmas really sucks.

That sucks. Poor doggy. :(

WaterMelon34 said:
Ipod Nano 2 GB;
FEAR;

All that, and I'm still miserable. My dog got hit by a car on the 19th and died later that night in the hospital, and she was only 3 years old. This Christmas really sucks.

Dude, I'd kill my dog with a meat cleaver for a 50" HDTV

Ipod Nano 2 GB;
FEAR;

You are spoilt!

I think I'm just ganna get cloeths as usual.

I already got my present, it was a risen saviour. Stupid materialists.

GeForce 6600GT 128mb ddr3 from sparkle. I bought it myself, dad doesn't know anything about gfx cards and the like. That, HP6 in Dutch prolly, and clothes.

Back