whats your favorite weaon in the hald life series?

morgs

The Freeman
Reaction score
hey guys,

just wodnering what is your favorite weapon in the half life universe? for me it's the revolver because it is so powerful!!! lol

anyway wbu?

i liek the nade launcher on teh SMG cuz it reminds me of when im on the toilet

grenades and SMG
Yet most of the half life weapons i use on garry's mod.
(Along with custom weapons)

Both games are free. Far as i know. but half life 2 addons (Like garry's mod)
I don't know haven't played both yet.

But we can all agree that garry's mod is a good tool to make videos.
And black mesa is just one of my favorites.

Are you sure Metro: Last Light is a HL2 addon?!

EDIT: Maybe I should learn to read, my bad LOL

Last edited:
I've played a couple of them, I would highly recommend it. The closest to Fallout is the aesthetic and how some weapons are put together with scrap pieces - I guess there's also the theme of nuclear winter and such - but from a gameplay/mechanics point of view, it's a completely different box of frogs.

I was really impressed with the lighting in that game, at least the first Metro game really surprised me with it. You should try it out!

I've played a couple of them, I would highly recommend it. The closest to Fallout is the aesthetic and how some weapons are put together with scrap pieces - I guess there's also the theme of nuclear winter and such - but from a gameplay/mechanics point of view, it's a completely different box of frogs.

I was really impressed with the lighting in that game, at least the first Metro game really surprised me with it. You should try it out!
Are there any guns that make you feel like you're poopin'?

I guess that depends on where you aim them

Back