Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 (very bad)

• 2 (this game sucks, it really does)

• 1 (worst game of all time)

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
Integers are too primitve a measurement scale for a game such as this.

I give Half-Life 2 37 klendors.

same! so far anyway. perhaps if i found out that gordan was part of a travelling circus and the Gman was the ring leader and the striders walked around in clown clothes as there long legs were only stilts, That would then move down but whats the chances of that happening.

Superb game.
Can't give it a ten, best game of all time is Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis :)

So Far A Have Stayed True To My Signature....havn't Eaten...i Took A Crap Though...havn't Drank N E Thing...gotta Go Home And Play All Night Again Then Go To School....i Kinda Fell Asleep In Class...but Ya Know...couldn't Help It

I'm giving it a 10 because I round up. I consider the 10 to represent 9.5-10. ;)

I had a little brake 4-5 Hours into the madness this morning. Absolutely love the music. The animation and characters. They exceeded my expectations a number of times while paying close attention to their speal. The gameplay and level design was superb.

When I looked back it did 'feel' a bit easy as I only had to retry 2-3 scenes to get them right. That's on Normal. But then I remembered all the times when I feared for my life with my health in the red or 1HP! A number of times I found a batch of health packs just in time to continue with the absoultely stunning game. Good timing Valve. :thumbs:

My only complaint is that I wish the music played more often because I loved it so.

Now when I get through this I can come back and play it on Hard. ;)

This post's only intention is to get it on the top of the page again. :p

After playing this game there is no other game on this planet I want to play.

Asus said:
I'm giving it a 10 because I round up. I consider the 10 to represent 9.5-10. ;)

I had a little brake 4-5 Hours into the madness this morning. Absolutely love the music. The animation and characters. They exceeded my expectations a number of times while paying close attention to their speal. The gameplay and level design was superb.

When I looked back it did 'feel' a bit easy as I only had to retry 2-3 scenes to get them right. That's on Normal. But then I remembered all the times when I feared for my life with my health in the red or 1HP! A number of times I found a batch of health packs just in time to continue with the absoultely stunning game. Good timing Valve. :thumbs:

My only complaint is that I wish the music played more often because I loved it so.

Now when I get through this I can come back and play it on Hard. ;)

i love the music as well...i am playing on hard-why would you not play on hard...?

Ill be honest its everything Valve said it was going to be, I started playing and I looked at the clock and it was 5:30AM I hade been playing for 5 hours and didnt relize it. the only game that I got this excited about is when Quake 2 came out, there is not one thing about half-life 2 I dislike. I would have given this game a 11 out of 10 if I could. Whats funny is im very picky and usually rip games apart but this has game has me excited about playing again which hasnt happened in a very long time VALVE you really out did yourselves, Awsome job guys.

Halo fanboy, I smell you. Go back to your forums, and don't go poking into polls that don't concern you.

9.7, but I round it off to 10. :)

I think the music kicks ass, but can't believe gamespot even bitched up here.

Generally, I think they are the most honest review site, but they were totally wrong on this one. True, the artificial intelligence was not that great - but it certainly surpasses many usuals here. I'm blown away both by the atmosphere and graphics. Simply stunning!

Gameplay: 10
Graphics: 10
Sound: 10
Replayability: 9
Story: 9
A.I: 8.5

Overall = 9.7

You're taking the piss about the A.I. right? I mean it'sthe best A.I. in a game to date, without doubt. There's can't even be an argument here. Even the bloody headcrabs are smarter.

Back