Wheres the good players ?

Garfield_ said:
Ive been playing alot of HL2DM and i found myself superior too the other guys on the servers. Ive been trying to get a server with only good players but i cant find any. Where do they play ?
You can also try ESL http://www.esl-europe.net/eu/hl2/

Lots of good players there.

You could jump in "_s_c_a_r 's hideout" and try to kick my ass. There's a few veterans hanging in here.

I'd never done well at DM on ANY game until I started playing HL2DM. :) Actually I'm not lying about that. I won a few matches the first day I played it. It's probably the best DM I've played (or at least my favorite). I'm not gonna brag though :p I'm modest about my gaming considering i do it to have fun, and not to be superior. I lost a lot of matches that day as well, so there. :)

Ok IF you think you are good, stop by our server. We're havin a big problem with nOObs. Look for me or MajorPain and say whatup. We are on the west coast at 205.234.167.4:27017 -CELL- Beatdown Server *FASTMAPS* We're switchin over to the map in THIS THREAD in a few minutes.

HL2 is made for newbies and that's ok.
It 'features':
Awkward movement, regular weapons with no real aiming skill (apart from the bow which is ridiculously slow), no bunny hopping and no tau. If you ever liked that in DM, you dump HL2 after getting bored of the nice gfxs. I did at least.

If you want skill:
Play AG1 (which is dead) or OP4 (which rox, meet me there, nick's voodoo :))

I've played under:

(comrade@mp3)

comrade@-insertbandnamehere-

[pi]nt

~snarks.days~

~wave.particle~duality

[-X-]Boyfriend

Whats your usual one?

ComradeBadger said:
I've played under:

(comrade@mp3)

comrade@-insertbandnamehere-

[pi]nt

~snarks.days~

~wave.particle~duality

[-X-]Boyfriend

Whats your usual one?

wave particle duality ? LOL you must be studying physics :)

My usual nicks are:

voodoo
sushi
rateX

I am mostly playing on European Op4 servers, US servers are >150 ms ping
for me => no fun :/

Meet me on petrolstation, castle mortimus, sis op4 ...

cya :=)

I'm banned from SIS_Op4 and Castle Mortimus for suspicions of cheats :) that and a old falling out with a couple of people from OFC... :E

Petrolstation I'm around - fave maps are bootcamp and repent :)

ComradeBadger said:
I'm banned from SIS_Op4 and Castle Mortimus for suspicions of cheats :) that and a old falling out with a couple of people from OFC... :E

Petrolstation I'm around - fave maps are bootcamp and repent :)

Well, take bans as a compliment :)
I know the admin of SIS a bit, I could ask her to unban you if you give me your steam:id.
I am only banned on 35+ which does not really bother me because I am below 35. :D Reason: Their admin lost a fight and he did not like it. There is some nice people around. What's wrong with OFC though ? ;) Their server is really funny, you download Simpson sounds for half an hour before getting connected lol.

btw: You are British / Englisch / Scottish / whatever?

I'm a brit :) .. yeah I used to get along with SIS and then we had a bit of a falling out :p

My steamid is 1:2653310

They've all got tired of raping people at HL2DM and went back to CS:S or just stopped playing.

WySiWyG said:
I like the close ones. Gg.

I'm in KillerCreation TDM most of the time, learning how to not shoot team mates.

Add bo0da to xfire if you have it. 0=zero

Hey- We were on the same server yesterday I believe. Was fun battling over the 1st place.

I've been looking for a good TDM server with FF on too, so thanx- I'll probably be seeing you there a lot in the future.

Yeah ggs man.

Killer creation have turned ff off now :/

Anyone know of any others?

I can't believe the arrogance of most of you! This i'm superior and hate noobs attitude from so many of you is pathetic. Do you think all servers should just be for you "skilled" players then? Weren't you all noobs once? Or maybe all these noobs you complain about aren't actually noobs but just play the game for enjoyment,and don't feel the need to practice for hours on end just so they can feel "superior".

Welcome to the forums I guess...

Don't bump old threads :p

Most people play the game for enjoyment... :D

Please...hashshishin...settle down. If the noobs "just play the game for enjoyment", then how long do they play. Do they just play for short periods of time, careful not to play for multiple hours? People play for fun, and over time just naturally get good.

'|NERV|ous System - Epacs enabled server' is where its at.

All good players in the evening. TDM FF on. Come get some.

How are the NERV guys doing now? They still battling over 4th in the Clanbase? What 'bout NERV 2?
I'm looking forward to christmas - gonna pwn some of those interwebnoobs again ;) l0l

You Should come & play me lol, if u all want a challenge ;)

:D Post the ip, please. Oh, and we're doing quite good, visit www.clanbase.com :) And there's no need to worship me because I'm quite lame tbh.

I think ive played you before neutrino I cant remeber lol I always float about Pc Zone Servers, SFC powered by Badray & TrabbleOrg. Ive have played snarkpit as well but not no more. hopefully I can get a game tonight before I go out on the piss hehe need to do some FRAGGIN!!!!

L0rd D@rk I@n said:
I think ive played you before neutrino I cant remeber lol I always float about Pc Zone Servers, SFC powered by Badray & TrabbleOrg. Ive have played snarkpit as well but not no more. hopefully I can get a game tonight before I go out on the piss hehe need to do some FRAGGIN!!!!
Oh my god its FPS Doug in Deathmatch form. BOOM HEADSHOT (with a radiator)

Come here 83.142.52.34:28030 young 'fps Doug' padawan :D

LOL wots FPS Doug an I will be there as soon as possible hehe, I am a master m8 ;)

You really are a master... :D You were the 5th, I was the 1st :)

Lol it was a bad day, a bad map and freakin el pulso was playin no wonder I couldnt get any kills lol:smoking: nxt time 1v1 should be good fun

PS. WTF is FPS DOUG

Back