White people are too salty

delusional

Tank
Reaction score
Japanese people taste the best - whites are too salty!

cannibal-5-11038766-mfbqtemplateIdr.jpg

Brave Italian photographer Iago Corazza travelled the country, the island at the end of the world, and took photos of its fascinating inhabitants, who still live a Stone Age existence.

Anthropologist Olga Ammann describes it more succinctly in the book. She quotes people who have eaten other humans: ?The meat of white people smells too strongly and is too salty.?

The Japanese are meant to taste the best, according to her study - the only thing that beats it is the meat of their own women.

http://www.bild.de/BILD/news/bild-e...japanese-taste-best-whites-are-too-salty.html

The pictures on the site scare the shit out of me. At least now I know that if I want to try human I'll eat a sexy Japanese school girl.

That cock piece is totally diamond encrusted.

Fact:

Tribes People with Skeleton Paint look ****ing awesome.

I'm gonna guess that white people taste bad because their diets suck compared to Japanese people's.

I want that guy to guide me through an incredible adventure which ends with me avenging his death.

The only reason this photographer made it out alive was because he is too salty.

What misery?

Anyway, I was rather surprised that this thread didn't turn out to be semen related.

Hasn't been posted yet?

"That's what she said"

So it's wrong what they say, and we're not all the same on the inside.

Since we're looking at these photographs, it means that the cannibalists let the photographer live. Pussies.

Why don't we just swap their islands with goats like we do with every other third world tribe?, they'll eat the goats but the goats will eat everything else, making sure these guys remain dirt poor and unable to travel and consume us in our homes.

this actually makes sense, asian people taste of garlic and ginsing; they're pre-spiced ..and since whitey thinks spice means salt naturally white people would taste like a box of Saltines

I'm going to hunt me down an indian for lunch today, I feel like curry

:upstare:

this actually makes sense, asian people taste of garlic and ginsing; they're pre-spiced ..and since whitey thinks spice means salt naturally white people would taste like a box of Saltines

I'm going to hunt me down an indian for lunch today, I feel like curry

:upstare:

Sorry but whitey doesn't think spice means salt. That's stupid and you should feel stupid for saying it!

Whitey thinks salt means salt. Spice means pepper.

And don't diss salt! Salt was one of the contributing factors to the rise of mankind as an organized, civilized race!

I mean sure, now everybody can have salt, even poor people like me and it's in absolutely everything, but that doesn't mean it still shouldn't be cherished dearly!

What kind would you like sir?

Regular old table salt?

How bout some iodized salt?

Maybe a little Sea Salt? It's healthy for you!

Or perhaps you're a Kosher man and you need something fit for you.

I've got a nice assortment of rock salt for you to sample.

Watching your cholesterol? Low Sodium Salt Substitutes abound! Gotta love that Potassium Chloride.

If you're feeling a little adventurous we have a vast array of exotic sea salts for you to choose from. They come in all sorts of colors and spectacular flavors that extend beyond your ordinary table salt and range from cheap to the very expensive! Couple types you might be interested in are Celtic Gray, Kala Namak Black... Jurrassic will have you thinking you've gone back in time! Fleur de Sel for that authentic french flavor. France not your cup of tea? Well then, maybe you'd like a nice Hawaiian salt instead and have a taste from your home country. Oh wait, you're from Canada.

have anything in redneck? I'm in the mood for something rustic and unrefined

Back